'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Great bump Shiv, don't think mines far off that! haha i will get oh to take my 20wk bit later :)

Great to be put forward Mam :)

Lovely scan pics, how weird they moved you back then forwards :lol: Try not to worry about the bladder although thats easy for me to say.. I would have thought they would have you back if it really was something to worry about, maybe ask your midwife when you next see her?

Our Next sale was rubbish, got Bertie a shirt vest and a stripey hoody for when hes hopefully a big boy, and got Daisy some wellys, tshirts and a skirt.

Happy new weeks all :D cant believe I'm saying that already. Just 8 weeks left for me, have a scan in the morning, cant wait to hear how big he's gotten :D x

The tech couldnt get a good picture so just kept taking them, so she just gave us them all at the end lol. Im trying not to google the bladder thing and just relax, easier said then done lol.

Shiv you bump is soooo round its fab!

Cant wait to hear about your scan Hayley.

Happy new week to everyone :D

oh mam I forgot to say I think youre having a little girl :D x

And shiv I somehow missed your bump pic sorry - youre right it does make you look little, I always think pictures make me look big, must be the angle or something :lol: x

Just compared it to my 16wk pic and its not so round any more, strange! :haha:

I would LOVE a girl, but i was that excited i forgot to look for a nub lmao

Thats a great 20 week bump!

Rachel your bump looks amazing hun!! So neat and cute! Arrghhhh :) xx

Hayley 8 weeks! Eeeeeeek....Good Luck with the scan, can't wait to hear how he is doing xx

Lovely bump 30mummy - defo coming along now :D do you find youre showing faster this time?

Mam do you think you'll find out the sex at your next scan? xx

Great bumps girls!
Hayley - your bump doesn't look any bigger than mine, it is a different shape (more pointy?) though.

Any guesses as to whether mine is a girl or boy bump?

We are going to book a 16 week scan tomorrow because I cant actually wait until 20 weeks to find out :haha:. What makes you say girl, Im curious :D x

ooooooh interesting! thanks for your guesses ladies! I am still completely unsure. I am expecting the "sex" dreams to start soon, and they were right with Sophia.

Yes i think boy too Shiv! :)

I think i am showing more quickly this time Hayley! I want to weigh myself but our scales have broken, love to know how much i have put on so far. With Thomas by this stage i'd only put on about 4lbs.

Yes i think boy too Shiv! :)

I think i am showing more quickly this time Hayley! I want to weigh myself but our scales have broken, love to know how much i have put on so far. With Thomas by this stage i'd only put on about 4lbs.

Im wayyyyyy bigger and quicker this time round. I am about the size now that I was at 36 weeks with Jay!!! :wacko::wacko: Scary stuff! Have banned weighing myself but by 20 weeks I had gained well over 20lbs...Holy crap! :cry:

25 week bump pics!

Attachments

• 25 weeks (3).jpg
    25 weeks (3).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
  • 25 weeks (4).jpg
    25 weeks (4).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts