'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Thanks Hayley, always reassuring that they are a good weight isn't it?! :) when's your next one?! X

she looks to be on the same sort of weight as Bertie is :)

My next ones 2 weeks on Tuesday :D x

No names as oh doesn't want to discuss till nearer the time as thinks i'll change my mind! grrr

Got the santa suit online from Johnlewis £7.50

Claire so lucky gettin scan! Mummy your pics are great lots of cute boys stuff out! Oh 9 told me she was having an op but didnt have time to go into why poor thing! I can see my tummy move now when baby kicks x

omg girls, just been to the doc's and don't know what to make of it!

They told me i had to see doctor as midwife wasn't available this week so i went in, and he said "so what do we have here! patting my stomach! then checked loads of things the midwife doesn't normally check, checked my heart rate whilst i was laid on the couch sticking his stephoscope up my top!, getting me to stick my tongue out and checking my thyroid!
Then when he found out it was boy, he said oh your be trying again then! what a cheek!
Maybe he didn't know exactly what he was suposed to check but still i'll be avoiding him again thats for sure!

strange doctor and very Cheeky! Doctors do normally check things differently x

Hello girls, hope everyone is doing ok :D

Here is my 14+6 bump...not much change really lol just fatter!

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/185381_10150325842232110_589237109_10046376_7521918_n.jpg

Rachel he sounds very strange hun, I have a DR like that, he gives me the shivvers he's so weird.....
Mam awesome looking bumpy :) and welcome to 2nd Tri x

Happy New weeks everyone....Cant belive its just 5 days till my 4D Scan...Yipppeeee!!! x

Hi to everyone, hope you are all well! :)

Spent weekend going through Thomas's clothes and don't need to buy anything clothes wise it seems! and only need a mattress, blackout blind and rocking chair for room. Plus a monitor. Saving mummy and daddy a fortune being a boy!

I found out as well that i haven't put on any weight yet (must have just redistributed it i think!) so i have stuffed myself this weekend! :haha: mcdonalds, chinese, cake...:haha:

So exciting Claire, look forward to seeing pics :)

lucky you hun! I'd put about 7lb on by 21weeks not sure what else iv put on. Really lucky with clothes etc! Claire scan nearly Yey! Oh god i move this week and i keep gettin panicy worrying about it!

Happy new weeks all. 7 more left for me I wish it was less.

Wow Claire can't believe how fast that's come round... can't wait for pics :) x

wish i was less your lucky :) iv got 17 left ha ha happy new week girls x

Great news about the baby things Rachel, always a bonus eh :) I'm so jealous about your none existent weight gain! Ive gained 25lbs so far....Sigh!
Amy good luck with the move hun, keep as chilled as poss!
Hayley 7 weeks, that's crazy! You all ready ?!?! :) x

Nope, not ready at all. So much to get sorted :help:

Have a surprise scan on Friday, bet the week drags now :lol: x

I can't believe it! don't know where its gone from to compensate for my belly?!? sure it won't last much longer :haha:

No more scans for me though :(

I haven't put any weight on yet..YET lol.

Hope everyone is well :)

Morning all!

How's everyone today?

Just remembered i am having my monthyly massage tonight, can't believe i hadn't thought of it till now! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->