'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

morning girls bumps look amazing! There all bigger than mine i still just look fat ha ha! Claire its a girl thing lol i piled 4 1/2st on so quick with maisy but only seem to have put 3kilo's on up to now. Anyone who's havin different sex find the pregnancy alot different? I seem to be having nose bleeds and sick of seeing stars randomly! I Cant stop buying clothes :) so lovely buying different colour. I move next Wednesday Cant wait but dreading it x

God yes...Ive gained weight everywhere this time, Hips, bum, legs, face, you name it!! And this pregnancy is sooooo different to how I was with Jay...It was so easy with him, I suffered with nothing other than swollen feet at around 34 weeks! Was a doddle...
This time tho, KILLER!!! I think I have suffered with eveything I could possibly suffer with, it seems so much harder to deal with as well, like everything is an effort! Hey ho...Doesnt stop me loving every minute of it, it's amazing to experience totally different pregnancies :)

Ooooo Yay for the move hun, you will be fine, just make sure you get LOTS of help lady!!!! xx

morning girls how is everyone? Im a bit stressed about moving but Cant wait to be in the new house and get settled im sick of living with boxes all over. Been loving the rainy weather x

Yay for going up a box......Boooo for stressing out....!!!

Even tho is rainy I still feel like im burning up at 100 degrees...lol...I just cannot cool myself down its a nightmare... x

Hope the move goes well Amy. And yay new box :) feels like I've been in my one forever.

I'm enjoying the rain too, managed a 3mile walk yesterday without feeling like death thanks to the rain :) x

Hello girls. Hope the move goes well Amy, its such a stressful thing to do..even when your not preg!. I am also loving the rain lol.

Booked our gender scan for the 11th Aug at 10pm this morning...exciteddd :D:D

Thanks girls! Excellent mam bet you Cant wait! Cant believe im a papaya it doesnt seem long ago i was a apple seed! Been feeling kicks on my hand to which is great x

That is awesome mam....How exciting!!! I have my 28 week scan that day too hehe! xx

Thanks girls! Excellent mam bet you Cant wait! Cant believe im a papaya it doesnt seem long ago i was a apple seed! Been feeling kicks on my hand to which is great x

Aww yay! :) Its fab isnt it xx

Cant wait till im a water melon ha ha x

Hey girls...Had a surprise growth scan today...Yay! She is doing fine. They gave me her weight in grams so gotta go work that out then will update lol....But shes currently on the 86th Centile so a chunky monkey :) Yay xx

Edit~She weighs 2lb 1oz (962g) :) xx

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Well girls its boy no'2 for me! i thought as much so not too surprised. He is healthy and still the right size for due date.
Here are our pics, he's a very calm baby so far!

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Ahhh Mummy those are great pictures so clear! Congrats!

Whata great surprise you had Claire, let us know what she weighs :D

Had my combined test results in the post, and I have a lower than 1 in 38905 chance. Im really pleased with that :D

Oh my :( I found this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-journals/679321-9babies-long-journey-parenthood-again.html
9babies has had to have a termination due to the baby having health problems. How so sad for her, I really don't know how she copes what a strong lady x

Rachel, congratulations on your baby boy what gorgeous clear photos :) xxx

30 mummy congratulations on your 2nd baby boy, thats lovely news, and what fab pictures you have :D

Jaybear how cool for the surprise scan, so pleased everything is going well for you, shes a fab weight already :D x

Oh and she said my placenta is on front wall, so that explains why i've not felt much!

Have just bought couple of things online, a santa suit and sleepsuit in newborn, both in sale! Know i haven't got anything blue in newborn as we were team yellow last time!

oooh where did you get them from? Does he have a name yet? I need some inspiration :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->