'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

A massage sounds like heaven right now... enjoy :)

Woop new box for me just half of the next one to go :yipee: x

oooh so that is 2 of you with scans this week - very jealous! Although unless this LO decides to turn around (he/she is lying transverse at the moment) i mightget another at 36 weeks, although quite frankly I'd rather that he/she moved as the thought of c-section petrifies me!

i have put on 24lbs so far, considering i was aiming to only put on 2 stone, is not great.

Amy - good luck with the move,try not to panic :thumbup:

Rachel enjoy the massage, I'd love one!!
Hayley yay for a new box! It's flying by now...
Shiv Jay was transverse my whole pregnancy and didnt engage till 37 weeks but he was still back to back! This little madam is currently transverse too! Hmmmm.....I WILL have my VBAC so she best not get too comfy in her position! Hope your lil one moves soon x
I'm good,not sleeping well but apart from that all is well...packing to head home tomorrow for a week! Scan is getting closer, whoooop

What is transverse :blush: Oliver is breech again, he's such a spinning baby its unreal.

x

It's when they are laying long ways across your body! X

oh thats how Oliver was when I went to be monitored... I think I'm having a gymnast :haha: x

I see you're calling him Oliver now :) that the final choice?! X

Yes... Our top 2 names were Oliver or Freddie and was shocked that they were oLIVEr and fredDIE so settled on Oliver for sure!

Plus its a way of connecting Alex as he was going to be Oliver but we changed it as soon as we saw him cause we just knew he wasnt an Oliver and when we had Daisy we named her that cause the day we found out we were pregnant we went to thank Alex and he had LOADS of daisies on him so we just knew she would be a girl... we like to think he helped us choose :flower: x

Omg that's spooky about the Live/Die thing, I'd of never of realised that!!!! lol

Oliver sounds perfect hun, xx

Scan day tomorrow :) Eeeek
Wish me luck, hope I get good piccies x

Wow thats flown bet u cant wait :)

Had my scan today and hes an impressive 4lb 5oz already and head very low :) really happy and excited x

Awww that was my birth weight Hayley lol.....bless him! Goooooo Oliver, he's doing great :) xxx

Great weight Hayley, did you get any pics?.

Good luck tomorrow Claire :D

Just wondered if any of you know what this is....I woke up this morning and just happend to look at my boobs lol...my nipples were swollen!! and on my left one around the nipple was white and swollen. Its not as bad now but I have noticed them tingling on and off all day. The OH was laughing because it was uncomfertable wearing my bra and he said your getting "joggers nipple" lmao!

My scan was amazing! Sorry only just posting but had a hectic day!
My little Mylee was such a good girl and was so beautiful, I cried the whole way through and am just so happy...AND, she is still a little Girl...hehe! YAY! :cloud9:

Here are a few piccies. Have uploaded the whole lot plus video onto my facebook, so please feel free to add me if you havent already...

My baby girl...

Attachments

• 4D Scan~30th July 2011 (2).jpg
    4D Scan~30th July 2011 (2).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4D Scan~30th July 2011 (1).jpg
    4D Scan~30th July 2011 (1).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4D Scan~30th July 2011 (3).jpg
    4D Scan~30th July 2011 (3).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4D Scan~30th July 2011 (6).jpg
    4D Scan~30th July 2011 (6).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4D Scan~30th July 2011 (16).jpg
    4D Scan~30th July 2011 (16).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Loveeee the pics, the video made me bawl my eyes out. Its emotional x

Aw she is so cute Claire, look at that little button nose:cloud9:

Just dug my hypno-birthing book out again - gonna start practising again in next couple of weeks i think. So exciting :)

Awww she is so cute and looks so teeny :D can tell shes a girl for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->