'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Happy new weeks all :)

Cant believe I get to meet my boy next month :) x

Yay thanku happy new weeks to everyone too :)

Hayley... Uploaded video to my journal xx

happy new week girls. Im in my new house and apart from the babies room the house is pretty much sorted. V day for me yesterday :) iv got insect bites all over my legs there really bad! X

Hi Amy,

Glad your sorted with your house and congrats on v day :) Can't wait to join you in a week and half :)

Everyone's gone a bit quiet on this thread!

Happy V day Amy!, glad your settled in your new home :)

Had my 16 week MW appt yesterday. Everything was fine :)

Glad the move is done Amy and you are settled. Insect bites sound nasty though.

I am just too bloody hot quite frankly, I REALLY hope it storms tonight.

baby still hasn't turned even though i am trying all sorts of weird and wonderful things to help it alomg. turn baby turn!

Yeah it is so hot, don't think its meant to last though?

Hope baby turns soon Shiv :)

I have a private gender scan booked with baby bond, which was meant to be next thursday but they have changed it to next saturday!, then my 20 week scan on the 9th of sep :)

Talking of naughty babies not turning, my friend has just gave birth yesterday to a 7lb 9oz boy, who was breech...in the labour and delivery waiting room!!!!! She was booked for a section on the 11th, obv the little tinker couldnt wait :D

great stuff mam Cant wait to hear what your having! Thanks girls iv still got things that need doing like blinds and curtain poles to go up but im gettin there x

Oh i weighed myself today i was 102kilo at my booking appointment and im 107kilo at 24 weeks x

You havent put on that much. I am going to start to pile it on i think, im abso starving all the time now my sickness has gone lol. x

Oh so exciting, not long till you find out Mam! :happydance:

Sounds like you are nearly there Amy, we still have curtains etc to buy for our house and we've been in it 5mths! Oh's dad has nearly finished getting the nursery ready for painting. Just gotta get him to put up some shelves round the house then hopefully that'll be the end of the daily visits so i can relax before baby arrives!

Still so hot here, suns disappeared but so muggy still, urrgghh

Hi girls well iv settled into my new house except found out tonight that people drink a few doors down so decided to knock at my door and ask me to join in! Its very late and living on my own is scary as it is! Any news off anyone x

oh blimey you don't want that when you are pregnant! Hope they leave you alone now they know :hugs:

Nothing much new with me, didn't sleep well last night but no idea why, wasn't uncomfortable or anything just wide awake?

Happy new weeks everyone :)

Happy New week :D

Blimey, I hope they don't knock again Amy!

I had to ring hospital last night again Im getting really uncomfortable braxton hicks!. I didnt even think it was possible to get them this early!!

How is everyone?

bless you hun iv not had them yet i dont think! You had your private scan yet? Im sad all mine are done baby is a good little kicker now i can see my tummy going all over! X

Its on Saturday Amy!! I can't wait. We are going to take our son with us and let the sonographer tell him what the sex is. Then we are all going to my Mams house so that he can tell everyone! :D.

I cant wait to see my belly move, how long has yours been doing that?. Im still only feeling flutters, and its not regular just around 3-4 times per day xxx

Also...this fruit chart thingy..werent u a cantaloupe melon at 20 weeks?...how the heck are you a papaya at 24 weeks? :rofl: x

Mam what did they say? How u feeling now? I had them from about 16 weeks too..

Happy new weeks all seems to be flying now. started the baby washing. 2 loads done, 1 in and at least 1 more to do. daisy loved helping me fold them.

5 weeks left :) consultant and scan tomorrow :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->