'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I know I can't wait!!! I'm gonna book in at window to the womb in Nottingham £50 for a 2D/4D scan so think that's good :) will be around 17wks when I find out tho I think, hope they don't have big waiting lists! Gonna try booking it tomorrow x

I wouldnt have thought the waiting would be long thats a really good price for a gender scan :) if you went at 16 weeks and they couldnt see then they would re scan you for free so worth thinking about going as soon as they allow for sexing :) x

Yeah I can't wait to know! The wait is actually killing me.... x

Well I put on 4 lbs in a week! oops!

Gender scan booked...Whooooop!
21st May, I will be 16+5 so hope that will be ok :) So friggin excited! Yay yay yay

Claire- thats so exciting :)

you will find out before i even have my dating scan! Hope i get a nub pic, because i want to know too!

xx

Oooo only a few weeks till your scan Rachel I bet you're so excited :) do you have a preference for sex this time round?! Or any boy/girl vibes coming your way?! I don't have a clue for me, I have no feelings or guesses so it's kinda weird! X

I'd like a girl but i have a strong feeling its a boy! but as long as its healthy thats the main thing.

Yes i am soo excited! 3 wekks to go....

15 weeks today yippeee....Getting closer to that half way mark thank god :)

Heres a couple bump pics from today, I see a change, higher up I think and more round....lol

Attachments

• P090511_08.25_[03].jpg
    P090511_08.25_[03].jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • P090511_08.22.jpg
    P090511_08.22.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P090511_09.08_[01].jpg
    P090511_09.08_[01].jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
happy 15 weeks :dance: bump is getting bigger :D

20 weeks today for me - just 18 to go, this is crazy. Baby was kicking lots for Daddy last night :cloud9:

Yay for the half way mark hun! Must feel good! :)
Awww go baby gooooo kick away at daddy...hehe! x

Aww happy 15weeks jay bump is coming along lovely! Happy 20weeks Hayley i Cant wait to start feeling kicks. Also Cant wait to be half way! Iv got my scan tomoro very excited and nervous! X

Ooooo Amy good luck for tomorrow hun, make sure you post your pic as soon as you get home.... :) x x x

Congrats hayley on 20 and Claire on 15wks!

good luck 2mos Amy, can't wait to see pics :)

xx

Are any of you girls full time stay at home mums? If so do you know if there are any benefits we can claim? I heard the stopped the healthy eating grant back in April?! x

Congrats on 15 weeks Jay and 20 weeks Hayley.

I am 20 weeks today as well! When is your scan Hayley? I think it is on Thursday but i could have made that up!

My scan is on wednesday, I'm a bit nervous as I am not feeling that much movement. I thought I was getting pretty big but I took myfirst bump pic this morning and I don't look very big. There is no pleasing me, when I think I am big I don't wanna be so fat and when I think I am small I worry!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Amy - look forward to seeing a picture!

Here is my 20 week bump.

Attachments

• 20 weeks with no2.jpg
    20 weeks with no2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 4
Shiv your bump is gorgeous, good luck with your scan...Make sure you post your piccies. What an exciting week ahead for us all x x

Shiv you look perfect for 20 weeks - about the size I looked with Alex at 20 weeks :)

My scan isnt til Friday, but wow a week of scans here :) Daisy has one tomorrow, like a pregnancy scan but on her kidneys, do you think they'll believe me if I say I'm Daisy and 15 months old to get an early scan :rofl:

Good luck to you both with your scans, nervous times :lol:

It's weird, 19 weeks was half way for me, yet it feels better now I'm 20 weeks as oficially 20 weeks is half way :D so exciting :D x

I am a stay at home mum Claire but have no idea sorry! but yes they did get rid of the £190 health grant i know that much, boo!

No scans for me this wk, but i always celebrate getting to another wk! so roll on 10wks on friday :)

Oh I forgot - I'm a SAHM but I dont get any benefits. Hubby works a full week and we get child tax and tiny amount of working tax but thats it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->