• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Gl hun, hope you feel more settled once you know. Excited for you :happydance:

I think i'm having another boy as well, but don't know why either! :haha:

xx

Good Luck Hayley, I am very jealous! :) I think boy too. Don't ask me why, just a guess!

x

Come on hayley its killlllllling me.....blue or pink???!!!???!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Haha!!! I won't sleep tonight until I know :p x

Awwwwww yay I was right :) congratulations hunny I'm so happy for you! Did you get ant pics?! X

ahh lovely a little boy, congrats hayley! :hugs: I was right too! :haha:

Been away on holiday and come back to all kinds of excitement! Hayley! you caved :haha: Aw i am glad it is a boy for you :hugs:

Am I the only one not finding out the sex now?:dohh:

I worry constantly about not being able to cope with 2 LO's, but then I figure people have been doing it for generations so I will just have to cope. It is very scary though!

I had "only" put on 7lbs before I went onm holiday, but I really ate like a pig for the week we were away so I am not looking forward to stepping on those scales tomorrow morning (post wee obviously :haha:) I predict a 6lb gain :dohh:

Hi Shiv welcome back hun hope you had a lovely holiday :) I too worry about how I will cope with two, especially with Jay being special needs he's hard work alone! Am sure we will all cope just fine tho :)

Well have just talked my bf into letting me have a private gender scan whooopppeeee :D so just gotta get it booked now, probably for around the 17-18 week Mark (or whenever half term is lol).... I can't wait.
Oooooo and also my popping is now combined with what I think are actual movements, very slight and vary in position but I'm lovin it

How is everyone?! Hayley do they give you a 'potty shot' photo at the scan?! X

Hi shiv welcome back. Dont even talk about weight gain lol. Iv just got dressed up for my sisters birthday and i nearly cried i look terrible with fat rolls on my back and huge arms i Cant wait to get back into a full on fitness when the baby is born x

Amy hugs hun! I feel bloody huge, everything is one big task and I seem to huff and puff about like some big monster! Urrrgh x x

I went for a walk on holiday - a very leisurely one and was struggling to talk I was that out of breath. I am a heffalump! I'll let you know the damage done on the scales tomorrow :haha:

but in the meantime I am going to crack open the crunchie icecream I found in Tesco today :haha:

Ooooooo crunchie ice cream.....To die for! x

dont even mention weight - I dont even own scales but my bum has gotten big and my face is turning into a moon again :(

I did indeed cave, was really disappointed in myself but now I'm really happy with the decision, it was making me so down not knowing, I needed confirmation that this was a boy - or I could relax!

We got a potty shot, I'll add a few pics :) he even blew us a kiss.

Glad you had a lovely holiday shiv - whens your 20 week scan? x

Awwwww bless him those pics are gorgeous how cute! x

Just 1 week 1 day and you could know your babies sex :yipee: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back