'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

yes vbac for me very nervous! Me to Hayley i count to three then pull myself up! X

Hayley good luck for tomorrow hun! Hope baby Bertie doesn't keep you waiting too long and that you have a nice easy labour!
Can't wait to hear of his arrival :) lots of love xxx

yes best of luck Hayley :) Cant wait to see pics! X x x

Good Luck Hayley, sending you quick painfree kabour vibes!

Thanks girls :) so excited, in at 9am, hoping to be had him and on post natal ward by 5.30 so Daisy can come and meet her brother :cloud9: x

Goodluck Hayley! all the best for a speedy labour, can't wait to see pics :)

Happy new weeks everyone! blood tests and midwife this week for me, wonder if he's head down yet? I'll post some pics in a min, think he must be head down or breach as shape of my bump has changed?! :)

28wks.jpg

24wks.jpg

20wks.jpg

16wk bumpy.jpg

Every 4 weeks from 28 down to 16! Feeling huge now, and scary knowing there's still another 12wks of growing! eeek!
Just noticed 24 looks the smallest of all of them, must be the camera angle! :haha:

Happy New weeks everyone! Getting there now arent we?! lol
Gorgeous bump Rachel, I think bumpy looks higher up for sure.! x

Happy New weeks :D.

I think baby could be head down rachel, looks like his bum is sticking out!. Great pics :D

happy new weeks girls im in the 30's tomoro :) and its my scan! My bump is quite similar hun more sticking out at the top and he was head down when i went last. Hope Hayley's ok Cant believe she'll have baby in her arms very soon! Seems not long ago it was cheers for bfp's x

Blimey 30 weeks tomorrow Amy! Its flying over for you, It doesnt seem 5 minutes since I was in tears for your BFP :haha:. Yeah I know I was thinking about Hayley when I was on the scool run this morning. Fingers crossed for her :D.

Thanks girlies, and hope your right about being head down :)
Shape of my bump is keeping everyone guessing as high bump normally indicates girl and all our front boy! :haha:

See you've got a name picked out now Mam, lovely :) i've given up discussing it with my oh for time being! :haha;

To be honest Rachel, we didnt discuss it :haha:. I gave up trying to sort a name out so I had a pram charm made with the name Grace on it and that was it! :D

Names is such a headache isnt it?! Even more of a headache keeping it quiet..Love love £1 for every message and txt I get in a day asking if I will tell them lol...Sod off you nosey gits!

Well my SPD is a tad better since having the Physio, tho my lady bits still feel like they are gonna snap in half with every move and step I take :( No fun! Got crutches and a belt but tbh they dont work!
Got growth scan on Thurs when we should hopefully get given my section date, Eeek! Plus gotta see Anthestic Dr on Fri cos of my high BMI...Pah!

Good Luck with your scan tomorrow Amy, cannot wait to see some pics xx

To be honest Rachel, we didnt discuss it :haha:. I gave up trying to sort a name out so I had a pram charm made with the name Grace on it and that was it! :D

Aww is Grace what you have decided on? My god daughter is called Grace and it's beautiful...Love it :cloud9:

Yup Grace it is :D

Ooooo exciting getting your section date...will make it all real then!!!

Where do you get paisn when you have SPD? I hear people talking about it, but don't actually know what it is!

For me its all totally pelvic, and 'down below'...Its agony to do anything that requires me to move my legs, If I sit or lay for too long it kills, when I roll over in bed you can literally hear things crack and move its awful. I am in pain 24hrs a day and it just feels like your gonna break in two! x

Yep same for me Claire and people guessing the sex! They have all tried different ways to get it out of me, such as offering girls clothes or asking what colour we're painting the nursery and asking Thomas! :haha: Just another 2 1/2mths of keeping the secret!

You poor thing sounds painful, hope it carries on getting better hun :hugs:

Good idea Mam! I know which name i like which i have since before we conceived but he doesn't agree :grr: i just want my way! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->