'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

iv got my 4d scan on Tuesday I'll def get pictures put on after it x

Yay cant wait to finally see some pics of your lil man....Are you excited hun? Do you get a dvd with the package? You will love it! Wish I could have another before shes born but shes far too big now! x

Yeah i think a dvd comes in the price but i can buy things after if i wish well i could when i had Maisy's. Very nervous and excited to see him x

It will be fab hun. My advice is...Have some sugar before hand...A can of coke or some chocolate :) x

to wake baby up? I'll enjoy that coke and chocolate ha ha x

Yeah just makes sure baby is active during the scan :) x

Hi girls!. Scan went well, everything looks good, and she is measuring just right, weighs about 14oz :D. I have a anterior high placenta, so maybe thats why Im only feeling low down movement :(. Anyway from what Ive read as the baby gets bigger I will still feel movement as my placenta is high up!. Ive put 2lbs on, since booking in and I have a GD test on the 21st Sep, and go back on Monday coming to a obstetric haematology clinic for some bloods as thrombosis runs in my family.

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/318572_10150369580247110_589237109_10510555_859411801_n.jpg
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/301975_10150369581007110_589237109_10510562_884486729_n.jpg
https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/293408_10150369581527110_589237109_10510566_638802899_n.jpg

She is beautiful glad all is well.
It's good your placenta is not low lying hun, xx

She's beautiful. I have a high anterior placenta and believe me as time goes on you will get a good battering from inside :haha:

Well baby ahs been going crazy today, and I have had so many shooting pains in my cervix, I think s/he must be moving down (either that of turned round again and is kicking me!)

My birth pool arrived yesterday so we are having a practice run at getting it filled up tonight. I can;t quite believe I am trying for a homebirth, if someone would have told me that 6 months ago I would have lauged in their face!)

Shiv I've been having awful shooting pains down below! Ouchy.....
Ow birth pool trial, have fun! Am so excited for you! Xxx

I have a high anterior placenta too Mam! i feel regular movement/kicks but they are still quite light at nearly 28wks.

Goodluck with the birth pool Shiv, we be really interested to hear your birth story :)

Great scan pics Mam. 2lb is good, i've put on about 4.

Oh wow I didnt realise having a anterior placenta was common. Im so relieved! lol. Ive felt baby move alot today, just really low down. The lady doing the scan had to scan above my belly button, I had no idea baby would be that high up. Can you feel kicks on the outside Mummy?.

Shiv your picture of your trial run is great. Im still giggling, it looks like so much fun :haha:

I'm very glad we had a trial - first of all the tap connector wouldn't fit any of our downstairs taps (luckily it reached upstairs), then we put far too much cold in to start with and ended up with a pool temp of 30 degrees (instead of 37) so I didn't get to have a splash!

shiv that sounds so excited, bet it made you even more impatient :) I get the shooting pains too which I think is defo baby low down!!

Aww mam I love that first picture, such a gorgeous profile pic :cloud9: so pleased everything was well. I had an anterior placenta with Daisy and it wasnt until this pregnancy I realised just how much it cushions the movements, never felt her half as strong as I do this baby!!

Amy cant wait to see your 4d pics, I love 4d scans, I really want another one too :lol:

3 days til I meet my boy :dance: cant wait. Back up for monitoring on sunday though as high bp and protein today so just wanna check everything over!

Aww Shiv I was hoping to see full pool pictures! :haha:

How you feeling Hayley?. I cant wait to see pics of your little man. & I saw your other thread earlier, and its uncanny how much your unborn baby looks like Alex!! Its amazing!!.

Amy Im really looking forward to your scan pics, Im hoping to book my 4d soon!.

Aww Shiv I was hoping to see full pool pictures! :haha:

Well i thought I would post an artistically posed naked one of me in the pool, but there was no way I was getting in the pool at 30 degrees!

And Hayley - eek 3 days! I am more than happy for baby to stay put for another week or so!

morning girls, Shiv that sounds amazing i had emergency section so couldn do that this time! Hayley Cant believe your little man is nearly here!! Mam glad your scan went well! Quick question girls do your hips click in bed? Mine are really badly and my back is so sore x

Yes i can feel them from the outside, oh too sometimes but no where near as much as with Thomas.
I was only about 22/23 wks with Thomas when oh got booted in the ear quite hard! can't see that happening with this little boy!

I've had that Amy, it sounded like my body was almost breaking in half but didn't really hurt!

Goodluck on monday hayley, hope everything goes quickly and smoothly, can't wait to see pics :)

Amy, everything clicks when I move in bed, I hate it when I feel my lower back clicks its absolute agony. I have to do a 10point turn just to roll over, its a nightmare and soooo painful :(

Shiv, cant wait to see the 'real' photos on the big day, exciting that its literally any day now :happydance:

Amy are you trying for a VBAC hun?
Hayley 3 days...Wooowwweeee!
Shiv glad you had the trial, least next time should be better hopefully lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe