'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

im at the doctors today claire to talk about my pelvic bone cos its starting to cause me alot of pain and the cracking/popping in bed when turning over is horrid!!
Iv caught a cold off my mate as well so im feeling very sorry for myself today!!
Mam love the name!! everyone knows our sex and name so no secrets to suprise everyone unledd he comes out a she haha

Hope you get some help/advice at docs Amy :hugs:

What name have you chosen? or are you keeping it secret on b&b? :)

think i'll be ok but dont want it getting worse.
We have chosen Jack!!! Long as he still comes out a boy haha xx

ahh i love that name, it would have been one i would have considered if surname wasn't going to be Johnson! :haha:

Ouch, its sounds really painful, I dont think thats what Ive got then!. Its my hips that are hurting, especially in bed when I turn over, but no cracking noises. Hope you get something to help Amy & Claire.

Love the name Jack :D

Aww thanks girls im so excited about tomoro cant wait to see if he looks like maisy did!! xx

Cant wait to see some pictures :D. Wonder how Hayley is getting on!

i know just think she'll hopefully be in labour now!!

Aww Jack is lovely hun...Good luck at Drs xx

Just looked on Hayleys journal but no news yet!

Can't wait to see pics from your scan Amy :)

Exciting knowing Hayley is having her baby today, 1st of us all from this group, then the rest of us between now and Jan :)

oh yes, christmas is going to be great! Plus for me Thomas is also more into presents now, didn't really understand last year. Sure he'll be quite happy to help baby open his presents! :)

Aww i know thats what they'll be doing im debating when to put my tree up if i should do it before baby arrives or not x

I usually put ours up on 1st Dec, which is just before my due date. oh will defiitely have to do most of it though this yr!

lots of chit chat today!

Jack is a lovely name, my grandad was called jack and if my surname wasn't James I may have considered it (I don't want a JJ).

We have had our names for ages but the problem with deciding early is that I keep having wobbles, but we can't think of any names we like better so we are just going to have to stick with them!

Hayley might have her baby by now - eeeeeek

Claire - I feel your pain on the SPD, I hope the physio continues to help. The weird thing is I had it with Sophia, but haven't really suffered this time 9i think because this baby isn't engaged yet. It was the most horrible feeling in the world feeling like your pubic bone was splitting in two every time you take a step.............I can't remember who said they were having hip pain, but that is also how SPD can manifest itself. I hope that everyone finds some relief.

No more signs here, I am feeling much calmer about it all now, David is home and I just need to hang on until Friday for my parents to get back from holiday to take Sophia when I go into labour and I am all sorted...........I have a midwife appt tomorrow so I just need to hope that bubs is head down, which the way this pregnancy has gone is no guarantee!

oh and as for Christmas, I am always up for putting up the decs on 1st Dec but I usuallyhave to nag David and we get them up around about the 12th.

I have no idea what to do for Christmas this year, both our parents live in Kent, but space is becoming a squeeze and now that we don't live there just popping home to sleep after festivities isn't an option. But I am not sure I am ready to have a Christmas in my own house (it feels rather grown up) plus I like having someone else cook for me on Christmas DAy :haha:

What are you all planning on doing for Christmas?

Yep same for me Shiv, oh is a JJ and i'm not keen on aliteration.

Are you sharing your names on here? or will it be a surprise?

Glad your feeling calmer and almost ready for your lo :)

I had offered to cook xmas dinner for my family and oh's family but that was before i found out i was preganant and due just before xmas! so i'm hoping oh's mum will offer to have us all inc my family as usually we do both and have 2 xmas dinners!! which i don't fancy doing this year :) Might offer to do boxing day which is generally less stressful...

Hi girls doc says its not spd its just general pregnancy stretchin but i didnt have it like this with maisy. Just have to see how i go. Had real bad pains down below today think he must still be head down x

I can't remember if I have told you our names on here before, they are not to everyone's taste but if we have a boy it will be Henry (no middle names so his full name will be Henry James, which I think has a good ring to it) and if we have a girl she will be Cora James.

henry is the name we had picked out for if Sophia had been a boy. We struggled with a girls name as Sophia was the only girls name we could decide on first time round, so we basically had to find a new name that neither of us had ever heard of. We heard of Cora from Downton Abbey (do any of you watch it) and thought it was unusal but not too whacky. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->