'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Love Love Loveee Cora! It always reminds me of that little irish girl in the film Titanic...her name was Cora and she was beautiful!

Henry is one of my oh's favourites! haven't seen the programme but i like Cora :)

Thanks girls.

Can't wait to hear some news from Hayley

oh and here is today's bump picture at 38 weeks

Attachments

• 38w.jpg
    38w.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Great bump pic, i really can't decide whether i think boy or girl for you Shiv! :)

me either! I had a definite feeling Sophia was a girl by this stage.........I am defintely carrying differently this time. With Sophia I gotg stretchmarks on my hips and this time they are all round my belly button. But I don't know how much I believe in the way you are carrying theory.

most people seem to think boy - we shall see pretty soon - eek!

Just seen on Hayley's jorurnal that Finley has arrived, 6.48pm and 8lb 14 :)

Just seen on Hayley's jorurnal that Finley has arrived, 6.48pm and 8lb 14 :)

woo hooo well done Hayley - blimey that baby would have been a biggun if they had waited until 40 weeks!

Huge congratulations to Hayley and family on the birth of baby Finley....What a fabulous weight! Well done Hun can't wait to hear all about it and see some piccies!
Lots of love xx

My friend is called Cora! It is lovely, love Coral too xx
Great bump Shiv, how are you hun?! 38 weeks...Eek :) xx

OMG 8lb 14oz wow!! Great weight. Well done Hayley!! Congratulations!!. Can't wait to see pics :D:D

Claire - I am ok, feeling quite relaxed about things now, baby is still kicking up a storm, I thought they were supposed to move less near the end. I get serioulsy freaked out by it at night as s/he is SO active.

My OH has just seem my belly move (slightly) for the 1st time :D. Ive had lots of movement at my belly button tonight, and heres me getting worried about a anterior placenta :D. Are you still getting big kicks Shiv or just movements? x

well done Hayley so happy for you! Our first little baby from our group! X x x

Hyper baby here too Shiv! Jay was never like this it's crazy! She don't stop lol x
Yay mam that's fab :) they will only get bigger and stronger from now on!! x

Morning girls, couldnt stop thinking about Hayley last night :D.

Also, do any of you get a tugging feeling behind your belly button? I had this afew times in bed last night :/

Will probably be baby just moving about hun, I dont really get kicks anymore, just big ass movements from one side to the other lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->