'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

wow Hayley that is good going :) Nice to hear a positive indcution story as everyone i've ever known bar one ended up having a cs after being induced.
Glad he is here safe and sound anyway :)

What weight was Maisy, Amy? I'm hoping my lo is a similar size to Thomas although i know it doesn't always work out that way!

Midwife app' at 9.30 so be interesting to see how i'm measuring...

Hi Hayley glad all is well hun...You enjoy every minute of him :) I am so glad you had a fantastic labour too! Hurry up and post some piccies of him!!

Growth scan today plus will hopefully get a section date booked! I am feeling so utterly shite at the mo tho, I really feel like I can't cope and carry on another 4-5 weeks :(

Good luck with MW Rachel, xx

Well everything pretty normal, measuring 27.5cm, white blood cells slightly abnormal but that just means my body is fighting an infection (which i had suspected as sometimes feel a little off and Thomas has had runny nose) bp 110/64.
Annoying i still haven't seen same midwife twice! but hey ho...

Sorry your not doing well Claire, take it easy and hope the next 4/5wks go quickly for you :hugs:

Well everything pretty normal, measuring 27.5cm, white blood cells slightly abnormal but that just means my body is fighting an infection (which i had suspected as sometimes feel a little off and Thomas has had runny nose) bp 110/64.
Annoying i still haven't seen same midwife twice! but hey ho...

Sorry your not doing well Claire, take it easy and hope the next 4/5wks go quickly for you hun :hugs:

Aw glad all is well hun. Have they given you owt for the infection?! xx

Thanks hun x

Most of the time i feel fine so they will just let my body fight it off :)

wow Hayley that is good going :) Nice to hear a positive indcution story as everyone i've ever known bar one ended up having a cs after being induced.
Glad he is here safe and sound anyway :)

What weight was Maisy, Amy? I'm hoping my lo is a similar size to Thomas although i know it doesn't always work out that way!

Midwife app' at 9.30 so be interesting to see how i'm measuring...

She was 8lb 2oz mummy x

im hoping so seen as maisy was emergency section so pushing a big one out is really worrying. Hope today went well Claire x x

congrats Haley on the birth of your son :hugs: Im glad to hear everything went well :hugs:

Big babies are fab :) My first two were 6lb 15oz and 7lb 6oz, all born at the same gestation so to have an almost 9lber took us all by surprise. When you have older children its amazing how tiny they look whatever they weigh, I was scared to even pick Finley up at first, he seemed so fragile.

xx

Aww bless hope he's doing well Hayley x

Hi girls...sorry it's taken me ages to update I've had a hell of an afternoon....was up clinic 5 hours :( I'm exhausted and drained!!!

Section is booked for 13th Oct (4 weeks today), baby has slowed down, going from the 95th percentile to the 60th and is weighing an estimated 5lbs 1oz :)

The fluid around the baby is high tho so they are keeping an eye on that, they said it can cause pre term labour etc! also past 2 days my feet have puffed up and have had headaches, and my wee had +1 protein in today so was sent for blood work and will get my results tomorrow' fingers crossed all is ok!

xx

Aww hope your ok hun!! Wow 4weeks I'll still have ages left after that seems weird when im only 3 weeks behind you. 5lb 1oz thats great hun she's doin well! Hayley iv got jack that little gro its gorgeous, pic is gorgeous! X

4 weeks and your princess will be here :D!!! Hope your test results are ok tomorrow x

Hayley he is gorgeous :D x

Wow Claire, that is not long is it! Hope your test results come back fine hun :hugs:

Yeah same as Amy, i'll still have another 8 wks after that!

Cute pic Hayley :)

How is everyone today? What time will you get your results Claire?

xx

Just rung them hun, they are ringing me back in a few....x

Oh Claire what a worry :( I really hope your bloods come back ok. I had PET bloods taken so many times towards the end, thankfully they were always clear.... have they asked you to do a 24 hour urine collection? Must be relieved to finally have a date you will meet your princess? 4 weeks will fly by :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->