'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Bloods and urine came back normal for Pre Eclampsia...Thank god! Spent all day on phone chasing it up tho...Grrr Tho have possible UTI so gotta repeat sample monday morning.... x

Thank god everything is ok. UTI's are nasty though hope you get it sorted x

Glad you got the all clear for PE Claire

So pleased its not pre eclampsia and your little girl can stay cooking til section date xx

:hi: Jaybear, Im so glad b/w came back normal :hugs: I hope b/w on Monday shows normal again :hugs:

glad all's ok Claire thats a relief. I went to get a Moses basket today but was out of stock. X

Where did you go Amy? We found that in Mothercare everything we tried to order was out of stock :(.

How you doing Lisa? xx

it was mama's and papa's hun. See you've moved up a box :) x x

I didnt even notice I had moved up a box! yay!.

I had a wful dream last night, my baby was born at home at 24 weeks, and we had to feed her with a tiny tiny little bottle....!

i always have weird dreams now. Claire i sound like a weirdo lol but your section date is your due date with the numbers turned round x

hope you are all doing well :) Shiv so excited to hear you what you have :D I went to say girl automatically then so my guess is another pink one :D x

Hi girls having a nightmare lately :( someone put my back window thru last night. Stress i really dont need x

oh no Amy - what a mare, hope you can get it fixed.

AS for me, well I am a bit fed up to be honest. I promised myself I would not be one of the women who moans that she wants her baby out before her due date...............it's a due date for a reason after all...............however I had Sophia at 39 weeks so I got it into my head that this one would be early too............................well tomorrow is 39 weeks and no sign................and I think baby has gone back to back as my bump has gone soft and all i can feel is limbs and no back. All I have thought about this pregnancy is the baby's bloody position, it has taken away any enjoyment out of the last 10 weeks or so, I just want a nice easy wuick labour like I had with Sophia...........preffereably tomorrow :haha:

Oh Amy thats awful, hope you can get it fixed quickly:hugs:

You never know, could all start in next few days still before dd.. i didn't get any signs until night before i went into labour
Babies turn right up until birth hun so try not to worry, Thomas was born back to back and they didn't have any idea so i'm guessing he turned quite late but i still had a normal labour :hugs:

Oh no Amy! that must have gave u a fright. Hope your ok xx

Shiv I really hope you baby puts in a appearance soon, I know what its like to wait (15 days over with DS!). I also had a back to back labour x

Hi girls, how is everyones backs? Mine always hurts at the bottom but at the moment the middle is really really painfull like where my bra tie's level i Cant stand it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->