'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

:hugs: shiv I hope baby comes soon for you. The day i was induced Finley was back to back, it felt so weird to palpatate. But he turned in labour.

Amy hope your windows fixed soon :hugs:

I actually miss being pregnant already, this time last week i was rechecking my hospital bags, this week im sat breastfeeding my boy having cuddles, life passes so fast! x

Oh Amy you poor thing :( Hope the window issue gets sorted asap! Yep my back is killing me too, can't stand for long at a time...

Happy New Weeks everyone.

Heres my 34 week Bump update! xx

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/claire83/P9190003.jpg

fab bump :) soo nearly there :cloud9:

:yipee: congrats on being a squash :lol: x

Happy new weeks everyone.

Hayley - how are you getting on?

Well I lost a big chunk of mucous plug this morning, which is not an indication of anything imminent but it does give me hope that things are on the move down there!

Great bump pic Claire. Oooo Shiv fingers crossed for you x

I had a appt with the obstetric haematologist yesterday, as thrombosis tends to run in my family. OH is going to have to inject me everyday after the birth for 6 weeks with a blood thinner :( I really was hoping to get away with not having injections. Also girls it says my urine sample had ketones, leukocytes and protien in it....any ideas?.

Happy new weeks :D

morning,
oh mam that doesnt sound very nice!! as for urine im not sure do you have to go do another sample?
Im starting to feel it all now, back ache, rib ache, dizzy, headaches not good but only 9 weeks left!!! xxx

oo sounds promising Shiv :happydance:

That doesn't sound great Mam, i hate injections. Not sure about that means urine wise, hope they get you sorted if needed :)

I reckon thats all going to hit me next week Amy, i remember hitting 30wks with Thomas and finding everything so much harder :( but least your in single figure weeks left now :happydance:

I'm having some really strange dreams now that i wake up from and then can't go back to sleep, its so annoying!

hey yeah single figure weeks :)
Congrats on your squash :) xx

Great news about the plug Shiv...COME ON BABY!

Mam, Keytones is what I often get in my urine being diabetic...So may be a sign you have GD on the way, Protein can be bad if linked with headaches and gold spots in front of your eyes/high blood pressure etc, and leukocytes are what I have in my urine at the mo indicating an infection! If the Dr isnt worried then I wouldnt be either hun...You can often have traces of all sorts in your wee from time to time...x

:happydance: so exciting shiv :)

times passing sooo fast all our babies will be here before we know it, its mental. x

I had leukocytes in my urine last week aswell, the doctor never mentioned it but you know you have to look and see what they write in your notes :haha:. I have a GTT test on the 4th October Claire, I really hope its not GD.

I had + LEU and the next day noticed I had thrush :blush: I only ever had it show up the once, and no one even mentioned it to me so unless its reoccuring I assume it doesnt matter iykwim? x

Yeah ive had it in mine which is why they have sent me for swabs etc...They think its either thrush or an infection...They would have said something had they have been worried mam so dont worry!

No hun, just waiting for the swab results to come back now! x

Hi Amy,

Yep pretty good here, although have noticed my bump feeling a lot tighter and heavier as from yesterday. Feeling much bigger as well, although still weigh the same and measurement around belly button same?! :shrug: :haha:

i know what you mean my belly got loads bigger in what seemed like a couple of days. Baby pokes out badly to at night. I feel really heavy when walking up the stairs x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->