'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Yay only one more to go Amy!

Scan etc today! Hoping the fluid around baby has decreased tho doubt it as I'm still swollen on my feet, my back is killing me and I'm super breathless! Hoping babies growth is ok too as they were concerned in the dip last week so hopefully its steady and she has grown!

Have a good day girls x

^^^^^ LOL @ my ticker...I'd of never dance to Brittney anyway thankyou very much!!! :haha:

Aww another scan your so lucky seeing her so much but i know the circumstances are not perfect. Hope she's ok hun and You must have lots of fluid as your bump is huge mine is still quite small x x

Hope everything went well Claire...

:yipee: new box, just 1 more left eeeek :D x

Hi girls..........nothing to report here.............I had a bad belly this morning and diahorea so I was hoping that was the start of something..........but nothing since.

Hope the scan went well Clare.

Baby is still back to back, well either that or it has shrunk becasue my belly is all soft with no hard bits apart from the odd poke.............I am so sick of being on all fours, it seems like that is all I have done/ been thinking baout for about 2 months now! So I am giving up now! Baby will go whichever way it likes!

Shiv you might find that baby turns in labour.. hopefully. I think your baby will be punctual and come on Monday :happydance: x

Hi girls been in day unit since 4 with high pulse which has turned into high blood pressure so getting kept in over night x

Yes i agree with Hayley Shiv :)

Any news Claire?

Hope you ok Amy, not nice having in stay in but least you can be monitored, betterto be on the safe side :hugs:

Hope baby comes soon Shiv!
Oh no Amy, hope all is ok?!

Update in my journal re scan etc! Xx

Oh Amy, try to stay calm and I hope they let you home tomorrow morning :hugs:

Just off to read your journal Claire

:( oh amy thinking of you. What is your pulse? I constantly had a high pulse and although they mentioned it was high nothing was ever done - hope your bp comes down during the night :hugs: xx

Hi girls well had a terrible night trying to sleep with people banging about. Waiting for my next Bp check at 6 and my next antibiotic as my urine has things in Cant remember what. Pulse was 119 and Bp went to 141/87 my iron count has also dropped hugely in just 3weeks she said so tablets again. Maisy was a breeze this has been terrible bloody boys lol x x x

sorry to hear you have had such a bad night Amy, I do hope you start to feel better soon. Will they let youhome today?

finally home girls totally exhausted so early night for me xx

Amy rest up hunny and get a good nights sleep xxx

Girls my swab results came back normal...Phew!

Great news Amy and Claire :)

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"