'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

OMG Amy!, Glad your feeling better! xx

Great news Claire xx

How you feeling Shiv? x

A bit like poo! Bump has been constantly hard and in weird shapes today and have had ongoing tummy ache (but continuous so not contractions)..........I don't fancy being like this for another 2 weeks!

Oh dear. Do you think maybe baby is tring to get in the right positions hence the weird shapes and tummy ache? x

Oh dear. Do you think maybe baby is tring to get in the right positions hence the weird shapes and tummy ache? x

More likely s/he is getting themseves in the wrong position knowing his/her behaviour :haha:

:rofl: you could be right!...I think your baby is a girl...you know how difficult we can be :haha:

could be a a sign labour is on its way Shiv,just reading a baby mag now and one sign is persistant lower back or abdominal pain. Fx :)

Im fine apart from Im now suffering from terrible heartburn!. Gaviscon only works for so long. Guess I'll have to put up with it, I had it last time round too.

Im 24 weeks today! :D:D:D

Happy V day hun!!!!!!
Heartburn is taking over me now its horrible aint it xx

Happy v day Mam! :happydance:

I'm good thanks Amy, just been doing loads of chores, so now time to put my feet up when Thomas goes for a nap in a bit :)
How are you now? x

Happy V day mam...Yep heartburn has and is a killer for me still :( xx

Happy V-Day mam!

Heartburn is a killer - I am suffering badly too.

I managed to persuade myself somethign was starting this morning - but no! i had some blood streaked mucus and I thought I might be truckling waters, but I put a pad on and nothing :cry:

im not to bad thanks mummy just feel funny now and then and feet getting a bit swollen xx

Happy New weeks everyone! :)

woo hoo i'm finally in the 30's!

Happy dd Shiv, any more blood?

Happy due date shiv hope baby comes very soon.

Happy new weeks girls :)

It's strange to think Finley could still be in my tummy yet hes 2 weeks old today :cloud9:
Xx

Girls i have just been naughty! and treated myself to an oioi giraffe changing bag! Got 30% off so was £59.50 so kind of a bargain..., i was watching a 2nd hand one on ebay but went for £40 and i think 2nd stuff should be at least half the price to make it worth while! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->