'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Oh my bloody phone :( sorry Shiv good luck! Ha ha x

Morning girls, how are we all?

I wonder how Shiv is getting on :D

so exciting baby number 2 on our thread! Im swelling in this heat, i love the nice weather but its a killer in pregnancy x x

Hey ladies hope you're all ok?! Any news Shiv?! So excited for you Hun

I have my growth scan today, probably my last one too! Eeek. Hopefully my fluid levels are still stable too!
Will update later.

Am so fed up now tho! But 2 weeks today I should be getting ready to meet my baby :) xx

hahahahaha shit is fine :haha:

Well baby Cora was born yesterday at home in the birth pool weighing ...........................9lbs 1oz (eek!). All went well and apart from being tired i am feeling fine. I'll update with a proper birth story when i am feeling a bit more awake (say 3 years time :haha:).

So who's next...........must be you Claire?

Aww Shiv congratulations! A little princess! Glad all went well kisses for baby cora x x x x

Oh my god Shiv......Congratulations on baby Cora what a beautiful name and fabulous weight! Sooo glad you got your lovely water home birth :) hurry up and post some piccies!
Well done hun xx
Oh I do hope I am next....Lol x

Oh congratulations Shiv, can't wait to read your birth story - hope baby Cora gives you time to write it soon :)

Claire- yes you have to be next! although i was panicing earlier, i was driving round Bristol getting lost and started getting pains - but must have been my 1st bh's thank god!

and wow what a weight! hope there's not a pattern in our thread of 9lb ers! eeek!

OMG Congratulations Shiv! Blimey I feel all emotional :D. Beautiful name too. Well done!!!.

Yup it must be you next Claire..not long now!..how did the growth scan go? x

Scan went ok they are saying she has shot up again tho! Not sure I believe these scans anymore tho cos one week she's normal, next she's huge!!!! Aaargh.
Fluid still raised at 24.0 but stable...so it's a 2 week waiting game now. X

Not long now though Claire. Glad your fluid is stable :)

Ive got this really really heavy feeling and I havent felt her move since early this morning. Im abit worried...what do you think? x

Mam - can you drink some coke or OJ or have some cake and then lie down on your left and concentrate on feeling her move. Itis probably just because it is a warm day and she is feeling hot and lazy...............if you don't feel anything by tomorrow then maybe call yoru midwife. SOunds like she may have just changed position and gone for a nap!

I drank some OJ and she moved around alittle, but I think your right she has changed position maybe facing inwards as they were just movements not kicks like I have been feeling. Wow what a relief I was so worried.

Hows Sophia liking having a sister? :D

Well luckily Cora slept ALL day (bet I'm in for a fun night!) so Sophia got our full attention! But she seems to be doing ok with the idea of having a little sister, giiving her kisses and helping me change her nappy etc

Sorry for sideways pic!

Attachments

• DSC01746.jpg
    DSC01746.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
I agree mam she has prolly just changed positions! Xx

Shiv that pic is so cute! I love the fb ones! Looks like such a special moment having the water birth...

I'm having BH and cramps tonight.....!!!!! x

ahh so cute shiv :)

I had a few more of those this evening too Claire :( gone now i think..

God blimey its warm today, my fingers are like sausages!. How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->