'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Ahh Claire I can imagine. Hopefully it cools down over the weekend. Just had the dog out for a walk and its still really hot :(

looking good Claire on the last box x

hating this weather too bring on the cold!, gotta go and brave the pubs in a bit, urrghh hot stinky drunk people! :haha:

Evening girls, how you all feeling?

Ive been asleep for 4 hours on the sofa!!! I feel sooo lazy, but i didnt sleep well last night due to some hip pain, theyre also making clicking noises :/

Grouchy! just feeling like i'm doing everything at home and pregnant too...grrr men

Getting lots of kicks up near my ribs now as well! Sounds like a good nap! I was doing my hypnobirthing cd earlier and pretty sure i fell asleep - was probably only for about 10mins though!

Happy New weeks ladies that are left!

Not long now Claire- next week for you! :)

happy new weeks girls! Girls when do you think i should start doing things like bouncing on a ball etc? Maisy was 2weeks late and still didnt want to come out and dont want that to happen again i I'd rather go naturally than induced x

Happy New weeks to you all...Yay!

Amy i'd start bouncing any time..They say its great for your pelvis too :)
Rachel, how was your night out? Hope you had fun
Mam, Hugs regarding the Hip pain, Not nice :(

Yep 10 days to go for me...I am starting to get nervous now tho, it's been 6 years since ive coped with a Newborn, and feel like ive forgotten everything! lol....So excited tho! My poor body is failing me by the day tho, I am like a very fat broken old machine that just wont work! So the sooner this baby is OUT the better...Last apt at the clinic this week, whoohoo! Then its all systems GOOOOOO! xxx

Yes i did thanks Claire, lasted pretty well till quarter to 1!

Yep get bouncing Amy! i had my 1st cup of raspberry leaf tea this morning!

Claire, its only been 2 years for me, and i still feel i can't remember! but i didn't know anything then and it fell into place so i'm sure it will this time as well -think you just feel more pressured to do things right as a 2nd time mum do you think? :shrug:

Yeah kinda...And also scary that I will have 2 children to look after etc...Very daunting at times! x

Yep defo agree there! Esp as mine is going through the terrible 2's currently..arrgh

check Thanks girls wil get one today and some tea. Claire Cant believe 10days! Im starting to fail now with energy and bending mainly x

Christ yes I can't bend, can't even put my own knickers on!!! lol x

^^^ lmao

GTT test for me tomorrow girls...just stuffing my face b4 my fasting starts at 9pm haha

ha ha enjoy mam! Got my ball and my tea! Made my back ache bouncing tho! X

Where do you buys these balls from Amy?

Thanks Claire :D xx

you know what hun i was gonna get one from mothercare but i just got a gym ball from argos for £7 im pretty sure it'll do the same job. Good luck with the test hun x x

Yep any ball will do hun they are all the same :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"