• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

I don't think Im as big as I thought I was...or maybe this is wishful thinking :haha:

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/15-30.jpg

Back from miwife, bp, iron levels fine and measuring bang on. Says he is 3/5ths palpable, yay!

Gorgeous bumps girls...You both look great xx
Cora sounds like she is doing well Shiv. xx

Aww Cora and Bertie are exactly the same weight now :)

Nearly time for the rest of the babies to pop, I'm so excited :D

We've decided to change Finley's name - it just isnt him at all, I've regretted his name since day 2 but worried what people would say if we changed it so tried to make myself like it thinking over time I'd get used to it but I havent. Ringing the register office tomorrow.

xx

Well if the name just isn't him who cares what people think :D. Let us know what the register office say. Do you get a certain length of time to change your mind?

Apparently within the first year you just have to fill in a form and the birth certificate will be amended, feel really bad for him, but in the grand scheme of things being called Finley for 8 weeks isnt an awful lot. Going to try calling him Oliver for a week and if its 'right' then change it oficially. should never have changed my mind in the first place :dohh: x

Yeah you have to do what feels right Hayley. :hugs:

Oliver is on our list as well, although still no closer to naming ds2.

Hayley he has always been Oliver so I am sure once you start calling him it, it will feel right...Good luck let us know how you get on..

Not heard from Amy for a couple of weeks..Hope she is ok xx

Her facebook account disapeard awhile ago. I hope she is ok x

Hi girls sorry iv not been on im full of cold again so not been up to doing much.
Glad your all well xx

glad to hear from you Amy, hope your feeling better soon :)
Have you had any labour signs? i've not yet, get a few bh's but thats it :(

No i think he likes being safe and cosy haha. xx

Hello Amy! was getting worried about you lol. Hope you feel better soon :)

You know I havent been feeling many movements and Im being scanned every Monday because of it. Well twice today she mas moved and to be quite honest...its slightly painful!
:(. What the hell is she doing in there :haha:

iv had loads of pain when he moves i know what you mean lol x x

Happy 31 weeks Mam :)

My lo' likes stretching his feet under my ribs, oww! he can be a real wriggler at times and others its very gentle movements

Off swimming today with Thomas and oh, time to scare people with my big belly! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->