• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Argh!! Do you get bloods done at 36 weeks too?

Mam, glad they are being cautious, best they keep an eye on you.

And I didn't have bloods at 36 weeks :shrug:

hmm strange..its defo on my list of antenatal app's! :shrug: also important one for me as hb levels have to be over a certain level in order to deliver in the birthing centre. FX

They took my 28 week results to decide whether I could birth at home or not. I think they just do things differently in different areas

Just checked my notes my last bloods are done at 28 weeks! Thank god! Im still bruised from where she took them :haha:. Funny how it varys so much from area to area. Hows Cora Shiv? x

Cora is great thanks, very alert and active these days, she barely sleeps at all during the day, but is luckily still quite good at night. She is less sicky than she was but really seems to suffer when trying to pop/poo. She lies in bed at night for what seems like hours grunting and groaning. I thought they were supposed to get better at it as they got older but she never used to seem to have any problems pooing :shrug:

Aww bless her. Do you think she is slightly constipated? or is maybe the grunting and groaning thing just going to be her way of pooping:haha:

ahh thats not fair, i want to move! :haha:

poor cora, hope it gets easier for her :hugs:

Just about to post my 36 week pics, think i'll be joining the 9lb club!! :haha:

Post them here!! Its defo this thread..all our babies have been big havent they!

36 wk pics below eek, i'm scared to think what the 40 wk ones will look like! :rolleyes:

36wks (2).jpg

36wks.jpg

Awww you look great! you don't look too big just a nice round bumpy :D

ahh thanks, i was just shocked because when i look down i don't look much different to a few weeks ago but the pics defo say otherwise! :haha:

Yeah I did a progression pic and bloody hell ive grown although I dont feel bigger. Did you grow alot from around 30 week? x

Well my last pic was 32 weeks and its more in last 4 weeks than at any other point! x

Oh god, I dread growing, all I keep thinking about is the fact I got HUGE stretch marks with Daniel (havent got any as yet!). And if I grow anymore I could get more urghhh :( haha

I've got more this time round, with Thomas just a few small ones showed up after i gave birth! wtf!
Gonna see what size the midwife thinks he will be on thurs, although thats not always a good indication :shrug:

Will your midwife take a guess? Mine just wont even hazard a guess at mine :(

i don't know, i get a different midwife everytime so depends i guess!

Cora had her 6 week check today - all good and weighing in at 11lbs 11oz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->