Osama Bin Laden killed!

That is absolutely appalling :nope: Honestly I thought better of the BBC!

just had a scan read on what ive missed..

anybody see tha programme on bbc 3 a month or so back, a brother did a documentry of his step-bro because he converted to muslim + wanted to see why he didnt want nothing to do with his family, about his new belives ect.

they was going around, handing leaflets out trying to get their point across, even burnt a flag, think it was UK or USA not sure.. the step bro that converted was ashamed of his mother because she wasnt covered up :nope: going off topic but thought id ask if anybody saw it lol!

i believe they wont release pictures because it will just upset binladens followers + kick up a big fuss, and tbh i dont want to see pictures

anybody see tha programme on bbc 3 a month or so back, a brother did a documentry of his step-bro because he converted to muslim + wanted to see why he didnt want nothing to do with his family, about his new belives ect.

they was going around, handing leaflets out trying to get their point across, even burnt a flag, think it was UK or USA not sure.. the step bro that converted was ashamed of his mother because she wasnt covered up :nope: going off topic but thought id ask if anybody saw it lol!

i believe they wont release pictures because it will just upset binladens followers + kick up a big fuss, and tbh i dont want to see pictures

I saw it it was very interesting, but obviously a very extreme group.

I saw it it was very interesting, but obviously a very extreme group.

yeah, the other lad that he had met up with seemed confused, in a way i dont think he did want to convert, he seemed abit unsure.. but they say they cant turn back, they'll be killed if they want to convert back or something? x

I read that the other young boy, Ben in that documentary has completely diassociated himself with the extreme group now (which are the same group that were protesting outside the US embassy BTW) and he and his mum even tried to get the BBC to pull the documentary; but they wouldn't. He is still a very religious Muslim and very happy but nothing to do with that group anymore.

so will they do anything to harm him?

was that group evil do you think? xx

Nah from my own personal experience they are all talk, so don't worry xx

well from the documentry lol going on like i know him here :haha:

He did look like a nice guy; my husband couldn't watch much of that documentary because he just found it so upsetting how this group target really vulnerable young people so we're really glad hes not with the group anymore xx

yeah and me, i cant believe how that lads step bro said somethin about shakin his hand said he would only shake it with the hand he wipes his bum with or he wouldnt..

i just think that u dont just fuck ur family off all of a sudden.. hes been brainwashed completly, its a shame becuase u could see how hurt the stepbro was x

yeah and me, i cant believe how that lads step bro said somethin about shakin his hand said he would only shake it with the hand he wipes his bum with or he wouldnt..

i just think that u dont just fuck ur family off all of a sudden.. hes been brainwashed completly, its a shame becuase u could see how hurt the stepbro was x

Thats totally not an Islamic 'sunnah' I have no idea where his stepbrother got the idea from, Muslims do use the left hand for cleaning oneself after visiting the toilet or generally for washing as do orthodox Jews but Muslims always shake with the right hand; even if they are shaking the hand of a non-Muslim.
BTW, its not that the left hand is considered wrong or unclean in itself and its fine to write etc with your left hand, but thats just the way the cookie crumbles xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->