Osama Bin Laden killed!

That's very interesting. Thanks for explaining it. I figured it was just an extremist group... I am glad it's not as huge as they make it out to be.

That Westboro Baptist Church is pretty extreme too.

There was a few weeks back a documentary on this group screened around the same time as a documentary on Westboro; the similiarities between the two groups and just the pure hatred they had; was astounding. They also both have a penchant for picketing soldiers funerals/homecoming parades, which is just sickening.

Yes, that Westboro Church pisses me off when they do that crap... the picketing of the solder's funeral...but as someone did say on here... they do have freedom of speech....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

I just don't get what his issue is with Box Car Willie or Kris Kristoferson... he must not like country music?????:shrug:

Hmm i wouldnt say fan some of the things he says i totally agree with,the news headlines on his forum are good but in all honesty i think he has a screw loose which is a shame as hes a very intelligent man,Like the shape shifting business and have you heard of cathy o brien? bloody hell shes a right one shes been sorry for this "raped by Obama and bush in an underground station and abused by hillary clinton"

It makes me quite sad really because all of us Anti new world order conspiracy theorists get tarred with the same brush as the loons who let it take over there life and develop severe paranoia!

Hmm i wouldnt say fan some of the things he says i totally agree with,the news headlines on his forum are good but in all honesty i think he has a screw loose which is a shame as hes a very intelligent man,Like the shape shifting business and have you heard of cathy o brien? bloody hell shes a right one shes been sorry for this "raped by Obama and bush in an underground station and abused by hillary clinton"

It makes me quite sad really because all of us Anti new world order conspiracy theorists get tarred with the same brush as the loons who let it take over there life and develop severe paranoia!

:thumbup: I agree. I think we should have eyes open and not be a sheep but not let it take over our lives xx

That's very interesting. Thanks for explaining it. I figured it was just an extremist group... I am glad it's not as huge as they make it out to be.

That Westboro Baptist Church is pretty extreme too.

There was a few weeks back a documentary on this group screened around the same time as a documentary on Westboro; the similiarities between the two groups and just the pure hatred they had; was astounding. They also both have a penchant for picketing soldiers funerals/homecoming parades, which is just sickening.

Yes, that Westboro Church pisses me off when they do that crap... the picketing of the solder's funeral...but as someone did say on here... they do have freedom of speech....

:growlmad: Don't get me started on the Westboro Church. My heart almost broke in peices after watching a video of them and the little girl singing an antisemitic version of "We are the World" :nope:

I dont understand how westbro bapist havnt been slaughterd yet or at least arrested! There is some very satanic beliefs going on very simmilar to those that the illuminati practice . . . :s

It breaks my heart too,has anyone seen the louis theroux documentry about them?

They are so arrogant and evil.the way they smirk and smile at the most disgusting things.

:thumbup: I agree. I think we should have eyes open and not be a sheep but not let it take over our lives xx

Oh, I don't think we should not question. I think we should....but some of us just question and come up with different conclusions. That's all.

I dont understand how westbro bapist havnt been slaughterd yet or at least arrested! There is some very satanic beliefs going on very simmilar to those that the illuminati practice . . . :s

They are so arrogant and evil.the way they smirk and smile at the most disgusting things.

I'm not sure, but I think some of them have been arrested before....but that just makes them more look more dedicated to their cause... like a martyr would I guess.

It's just wrong to picket ANYONE'S funeral, I don't care who it is.

What irks me the most about them picketing the soldiers funerals is that the person who died, died for THEM! They died so that those loose cannons can have their freedom of speech. :dohh:

The hate that comes out of that place is crazy.

On topic: My boss is Muslim and he doubts that Osama is dead. We had a talk about it at work the other day, he said he doesn't understand why they don't show the photos. At the time, the press was reporting that it would "offend" Muslims so that's why it wasn't being shown. He said that Muslims don't care about Osama, they don't consider him Muslim, he was a terrorist. He did say that there will be extremists and radicals that will be angered, but that every religion has them.

Westboro Church being one of them. My family is Baptist, but I can assure you they are NOT like those idiots.

What irks me the most about them picketing the soldiers funerals is that the person who died, died for THEM! They died so that those loose cannons can have their freedom of speech. :dohh:

The hate that comes out of that place is crazy.

On topic: My boss is Muslim and he doubts that Osama is dead. We had a talk about it at work the other day, he said he doesn't understand why they don't show the photos. At the time, the press was reporting that it would "offend" Muslims so that's why it wasn't being shown. He said that Muslims don't care about Osama, they don't consider him Muslim, he was a terrorist. He did say that there will be extremists and radicals that will be angered, but that every religion has them.

Westboro Church being one of them. My family is Baptist, but I can assure you they are NOT like those idiots.

Obama is very secretive. He doesn't feel like he needs to answer to anyone.. especially another country.

And I agree about the fanatics in other religions. It's a shame that so many get judged for the craziness of a few.

Why are people actually praying for him?

I've seen this group in action and one day they were in Manchester with an 'information stall', really actually a table with their usual home printed nonsense placards stuck to it and them shouting politically incendiary stuff with a megaphone, when it came to prayer times they'd make a big point of doing the call to prayer with their megaphone; but wouldn't actually pray afterwards. So they were doing it to make a political point and to rile up the public. Anything to get them attention from the media; I know they actually phone up the right-wing tabloids when they are going to do a protest to 'invite' them to cover it; which is of course an opportunity they seize with both hands.

I personally think he is dead, I don't think any sort of government would lie about something like that. Not that I think that governments don't lie at all... I do believe that there are things hidden from us. But not something as high-profile as this. I think it was mentioned before that if it was in fact a lie, it would destroy the US. I don't think any political figurehead is that stupid.

Just my 2.5 cents. :)

I personally think he is dead, I don't think any sort of government would lie about something like that. Not that I think that governments don't lie at all... I do believe that there are things hidden from us. But not something as high-profile as this. I think it was mentioned before that if it was in fact a lie, it would destroy the US. I don't think any political figurehead is that stupid.

Just my 2.5 cents. :)

I have to honest, I think Obama's life might be in jeopardy if he lied about this. Americans are completely too passionate about this subject. At the least, he would be a complete pariah..he would never have a successful life in the US again.

Why are people actually praying for him?

I've seen this group in action and one day they were in Manchester with an 'information stall', really actually a table with their usual home printed nonsense placards stuck to it and them shouting politically incendiary stuff with a megaphone, when it came to prayer times they'd make a big point of doing the call to prayer with their megaphone; but wouldn't actually pray afterwards. So they were doing it to make a political point and to rile up the public. Anything to get them attention from the media; I know they actually phone up the right-wing tabloids when they are going to do a protest to 'invite' them to cover it; which is of course an opportunity they seize with both hands.

Thats why its so stupid, the media are actually doing exactly what these insane fanatics want. They want outrage and tension between Muslims and non-Muslims, if tabloids really cared they wouldnt give them any attention but of course it sells papers. Its just so silly to give this tiny group of lunatics so much attention, they are so insignificant in the grand scheme of things!

Exactamundo. Most of the time this group actually have to cancel their protests because they cannot find more than 4 or 5 people to turn up. Yet the way many newspapers portray it, Anjem Choudhary is the leader of the entire Muslim community in the UK numbering more than 2 million!

They are a group of very disgusting ppl, who get pleasure out of other peoples feelings. They live in such a tiny bubble world where if you're not them you should be dead basically and your a sinner. I mem seeing michael moore get a massive coach full of people together, gay men specifically to see what the west boro church thought of them and they were sickened and they fled away from the gay men, it was such a funny site to see

Exactamundo. Most of the time this group actually have to cancel their protests because they cannot find more than 4 or 5 people to turn up. Yet the way many newspapers portray it, Anjem Choudhary is the leader of the entire Muslim community in the UK numbering more than 2 million!

LOL I kniow. What really gets to me is when people say that moderate Muslims should 'speak out' against extremists. Why does the majority of the Muslim population have to take responsibilty for a tiny group of crazy assholes! Do people expect all Christians to 'do something about' the Westboro Baptist Church? The tabloids have seriously succeeded in instilling the 'us against Muslims' mentality into its readers, so depressing.

Lou I have had that same argument on a different forum, so many times. It really really annoys me.

LOL I kniow. What really gets to me is when people say that moderate Muslims should 'speak out' against extremists. Why does the majority of the Muslim population have to take responsibilty for a tiny group of crazy assholes! Do people expect all Christians to 'do something about' the Westboro Baptist Church? The tabloids have seriously succeeded in instilling the 'us against Muslims' mentality into its readers, so depressing.

You're right Muslims shouldn't feel they have to 'speak out' against these tiny groups of nutjobs, just as Christians are not responsible for all the 'end of the world is nigh' cults or Westboro; and just as Jews are not responsible for extreme ultra-zionists who are linked to terrorist groups; but the thing is most moderate Muslim groups and organisations do speak out against these groups anyway on a regular basis as its an obligation for Muslims to 'enjoin the good and forbid the wrong'. Yet the media just ignores it! So Muslims just can't win here. Even the BBC are guilty of this; I know of a very good Islamic centre in Manchester a few years ago they offered some of their speakers to appear on newsnight etc instead of Omar Bakri or Anjem Cjoudhary; the BBC literally said to them 'no thanks; you're not extreme enough'. When they want to show a 'moderate' Muslim they will get someone on who says they don't even believe in the Qur'an and are otherwise non-practicing; but are just nominally Muslim so the public believes that Muslims are either like Anjem Choudhary and bad; or totally non-practicing and 'good'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->