ot. My v day celebrations turned into sadness :(

emsy

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
slightly of topic, but yesterday started off so lovely we were so happy to have finally reach v day then one of the worst possible things happend :( we found out my OH younger brother had passed away, he was only 36 and had no medical problems our family is totaly devestated, ive never seen my OH cry ever untill now and i dont know what to do to help :( sorry for this totaly morbid post but i just needed to get a little off my chest xxx

So so sorry to read this. Your poor DH. You can't really do anything to take his pain away right now. All you can do is be there and cuddle him. I remember when DH lost his dad. I felt totally useless but in a few days he will really need you then. Just be yourself. So sorry this has had to happen to you both. big hugs ((((((((((((())))))))))))))

aww thats very sad. sorry to hear that, be there for him. loads of comfort its all you can do x

Such sad news, you must all be so devastated. Stay strong and have lots of hugs.

thts really sad

a guy i worked with had his bro who was in his early 30s pass away suddenly, is such a shock.

thoughts to you and your OH

x

Im so incredibly sorry, I cant imagine how you must be feeling :hugs:

Sending you lots of hugs - Speaking from experience (loss of OH mum) it's the little things that he'll appreciate like the opportunity to talk about his brother when he feels ready, and you showing him you are there and ready to listen/help where possible (i.e. offering to help in laws with any arrangements) without pressure, and once the next few weeks are over keeping life running as normal in regards to getting ready for the baby's arrival - which wont take his mind off it but will help him look to the future. xxx love to you both xxx

Oh thats awful. Just love and support is all you can do x

So sorry Hun.a man who my brother and sil knew passed away suddenly yesterday aswell at only 36,I was reading through all the messages on facebook sobbing,it's such a sad time when someone so young just leaves this world xx

So Sorry for your loss hun!

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

There is really nothing you can do for your OH at the moment except being here for him.

Take care xxx

Thats horrible. When my dad died last year, it just helped me to know that my OH was there whenever I needed him. Just let him know you are always there when he needs to talk, at least he has the comfort of knowing your little bubs is coming soon.xx

oh godness how sad an so sorry for you loss hun:hugs::hugs:

but congrats on your v-day xx

thats so awful, must have been such a shock. THinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back