OT - xmas pressie ideas for OH

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by rubberducky88, Nov 17, 2011.

1. rubberducky88

rubberducky88 Mum to 2 little monsters!

I am really struggling with an xmas present for my OH this year!!:dohh:

What do you buy a 24yr old that doesn't want anything / has everything already! lol!:shrug:

For his birthday I bought him a Lamborghini driving experience at Silverstone, so anything I get him after that is gonna seem pretty rubbish....

Any idea's anyone has would be great! I usually spend about £120-£150, he's a right adrenaline junkie and has a good sense of humour - i've even checked what comedians I could possibly get tickets too but they're all booking for next Oct and stuff so seems silly to buy something that's so far away!

Oh man, I hate buying presents! lol xxx

2. Geegees

Geegees Mummy to Madalyn :)

I got my OH some super dry joggers, boxers and a hot water bottle cause he's always stealing mine!! Lol

How about a weekend away with you? Couple of nights and nice day out somewhere?

3. brokenbits

brokenbits Well-Known Member

Get him a zorbing voucher ;) Google Zorbing, it's basically where you go inside a massive inflatable ball and get pushed down a hill. That'll get his adrenaline going!! Or try Go Ape :)

4. Geegees

Geegees Mummy to Madalyn :)

Go ape is a good idea... Especially for adrenaline junkie... You couldn't pay me to do it!!

5. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

I like the idea of a day out together - if it's your first child it'd be nice to spend a day together before baby comes along. I'm thinking London (I'm in Essex so not far) for lunch followed by a show!