• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Other halfs!

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
my other half sometimes annoys me cus hes so bloodly sensiable lmao!! like todays i got a faint pink line on a IC hes like no no no idont wanna see no ghost lines ... show me when i have a soild line .. im like well come on it kinda is maybe the start of something couldn't you atleast be a little bit posstive about it!! hes not intrested in faint line even on ovulation strips lol hes not 1 for getin his hopes up argh sorry about rants!! does any your other half hubbys etc annoy you with ttc?? xxx

We are in our 1 mnth of TTC and first he said all natural( didnt want me on this website getting ideas) lol...now he asks me what I have read and if I am ¨wet¨ down there and ready to :sex:..Go figure...Ugh men!!!

oh dear haha my oh doesnt know when i ov or anything so he has no idea and its the way he prefers so its not added presure on him!!.. wats about us ladies geez!!! x

oh dear my other half is terrible he a bit the same and does want to do it natural and doesn't like the thought of usen any help with ttc male pride i think lol but i just convinced him last month to use ovulation sticks haha!! x

my hubby is similar to that, he doesn't want to know all the in's and out's :)blush:) so to speak, lol
He pretends he isn't that bothered in all the science behind it but I know he is but he does laugh when I come away with all the ttc facts! Thinks i am mad at times with all my obsessing, i dont tell my hubby every time i poas!!
It's my wee obsession x

haha my dh is like that! doesnt want to know a thing, seems totally disinterested, lets ope he changes when i get my bfp!!!

im thinking the same thing when i get that "dark" line lol and not a "ghost" lol!! x

My DH is the same too!!!

Thinks it will just happen when the time is right, doesn't want to know/understand the science bit!!! I also don't let him know when I test, don't need him telling me its to early when I already know....Hahaha!!!

xx

lmao!! ye thats me also he would just have a fit if he knew id testing like 5 times b4 im supose to lmao!!! x

i dont tell my dp anything either. its best he doesnt know how much money i spend on pee sticks. :)
he would think im mad if he knew how times i test!!

yep mines the same, i dont think he wnts to know any details till i get my bfp x

yes same lmao i jsut sent a pic to him and hes like that line is way to faint! lmao im like GOD!!

I have to watch what i say cos my OH reads threads from time to time lol. Every month when i say about what symptoms ive got he always skits at me cos i tend to say that ive never felt like this before or this is a new symptom or summit. Apparently i say that every month about every symptom i have lol. He's prob right like but id like him to go along with it and agree with me lol.

He's the sensible one and im the one with me head in the clouds wishing the 2ww away lol

My DH is so sweet, anytime I smile lately he always is asking if I have something to tell him (aka am I prego). On Friday I'm testing for the first time this month (will be DPO 11), it's torture, especially since I work wed/thur/friday and the preg. tests and cups are right there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->