Other's who have O'd late and then got a BFP?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, I'm hoping to hear from anyone who has had a cycle that for what ever reason their original O day was pushed back but ended up still with BFP and what CD you got your first BFP and on what kind of test?

I was supposed to O around 4.23 CD 13, my LH tests strips were getting really dark and it was when I normally o. Then I got the Flu, and my LH went down suddenly. It started to build back up around CD 19/20 which was the 30th/1st of May, then I ran out of my strips. So I just followed my bodies cues from there. I estimated that I o'd around the 2nd ( cd 22) we did BDing both leading up to the first time I thought I was going to O and a lot of BDing the first week of may/end of April. When I changed my O day bc of my bodies clues, FF changed my new cycle day from may 9th to the 15th. Which is obviously tom. I had a test that I could see a line on, but I'm really thinking it was a bad test, even though it came up in the time limit and was pink and others could see it too. Every test since including an FRER last night were negative. My CP is High, super soft, closed, and feels engorged/swollen. I started getting loads of EWCM on the 9th(CD29) and have continued to have loads of it since but it has turned white now, still stretchy though. Been having Mood swings (not normal, nor is the cm, I'm usually dry by now or watery), crying a lot, then angry, etc, Breasts tenderness, and frontal cramping/aches/twinges with the occcasional backache, my tail bone as also been hurting a lot (it's been broken before) My actual vajay jay look swollen and more "pink/red" ( I guess like a lot of blood there?)

So to sum it up, I'm curious if anyone else has experienced anything like this and got a BFP and when I should plan on testing. I'm fixing to do another Acumed, but my hopes aren't high bc I've since learned a lot of ladies have had them not show a BFP until weeks after AF was due. Even still, I'm hopeful. I'm just really interested in whether anyone ele has O'd later then usual and when they got a BFP. Thanks for all your help and sorry for the crazy long post :flower:

Yes me. My beautiful daughter was a late o. My body geared up to o for cd18ish but it didn't o until cd26.

Okay, that makes me feel better. Today was the altered day of AF and I've did a couple CP/CM checks and there is no sign of her in there, so I'm taking that as a good sign lol. Were you tracking when you conceived your first? Just curious to look at the chart if you still had it available. When did you actually get a BFP with her? I'm trying to figure out what kind of time frame I should be looking at to know when a BFP should be coming up.....

I just got a BFP after ovulating on about CD40!!! it's early days yet but just got 2-3 on a digi. I have pcos although irregular cycles are my only symptom.

I ovulated around CD 20, and got my BFP on CD30, at 10dpo. I was sure I wasn't pregnant because AF was due on CD 28 and I got a BFN!

Okay, this is making me feel better. Still no sign of her and today was the day. But still no squinters within the time limits on tests. :/ I don't know when I should be testing though.....

I ovulated around CD 20, and got my BFP on CD30, at 10dpo. I was sure I wasn't pregnant because AF was due on CD 28 and I got a BFN!

You must of had fast swimmers and a quick implant for you to get your BFP that quick!!!! I'm thinking that I unfortunately am one of the ladies that fall into the later category that everything takes a while to get settled and start creating hcg. I just have a feeling that this is the month.... I can't explain it and I hope that I am right. Still no second lines though.... Sure wish I had been temping though, so I would have a better Idea as to when to start testing...

You must of had fast swimmers and a quick implant for you to get your BFP that quick!!!! I'm thinking that I unfortunately am one of the ladies that fall into the later category that everything takes a while to get settled and start creating hcg. I just have a feeling that this is the month.... I can't explain it and I hope that I am right. Still no second lines though.... Sure wish I had been temping though, so I would have a better Idea as to when to start testing...

Don't lose faith. I had bfn the day before AF was due, the day AF was due, and only the hint of a squinted the day after (OH still claims this was in my head). I just knew I was pregnant too. Perhaps you ovulated a few days late like me, and a bfp won't show until a few days after your period is due :)

Okay, that makes me feel better. Today was the altered day of AF and I've did a couple CP/CM checks and there is no sign of her in there, so I'm taking that as a good sign lol. Were you tracking when you conceived your first? Just curious to look at the chart if you still had it available. When did you actually get a BFP with her? I'm trying to figure out what kind of time frame I should be looking at to know when a BFP should be coming up.....

HI. Sorry I didn't chart with either of my two. With dd1 I was ntnp but I worked out I o'd around cd20. Mostly I o around cd18 to 21. I didn't test until way after af should have shown up (before my poas days). I was also ntnp for my Mc after dd1.
With my mmc I ovulated on cd 20 and got my bfp on 9dpo.

With dd2 my body was gearing up for o as normal. I predicted with my usual signs of o including ewcm, spotting and aches etc, that o was to be cd19. I used opks until I ran out on cd21 and all were negative so I guessed o to be cd22. So when I thought I was 14dpo I got a bfn. Two days later on what I thought was 16 do I got my bfp. Turns put o was cd26/27 and I was really 9dpo.

I was then really paranoid my egg was a dud because o had somehow been stalled and was long and drawn out. I Googled late o everywhere. But my beautiful dd2 was the result.

I had a cyst plus stress that I ended up Oing CD 27, bd CD28 thinking it was AF's due date so didn't use protection, and 8 days later got a bfp on frer, fr gold digital, and a beta of 7. I was ultimately advised to end the pregnancy due to the risk from the overgrown cyst, but it was otherwise a healthy pregnancy

HI. Sorry I didn't chart with either of my two. With dd1 I was ntnp but I worked out I o'd around cd20. Mostly I o around cd18 to 21. I didn't test until way after af should have shown up (before my poas days). I was also ntnp for my Mc after dd1.
With my mmc I ovulated on cd 20 and got my bfp on 9dpo.

With dd2 my body was gearing up for o as normal. I predicted with my usual signs of o including ewcm, spotting and aches etc, that o was to be cd19. I used opks until I ran out on cd21 and all were negative so I guessed o to be cd22. So when I thought I was 14dpo I got a bfn. Two days later on what I thought was 16 do I got my bfp. Turns put o was cd26/27 and I was really 9dpo.

I was then really paranoid my egg was a dud because o had somehow been stalled and was long and drawn out. I Googled late o everywhere. But my beautiful dd2 was the result.

Yes, I'm thinking that my body signals said I was gearing to O on the 1/2nd of this month, we did BDing and have got in some sessions a few more times since then as well. BUT if on the 1/2 nd I was gearing to O and they say once you get you signals you should release an egg within 12-72 hours my actually egg being released could of been as late as the 5th. They say an egg can live for up to 48 hrs after release in optimal conditions and sperm has been known to still be around 7 days past BDing..... Egg and sperm meeting could of been as late as the 7th. Then how long once they met is the window for implant? from what I'm reading it takes 6-12days for a fertilized egg to implant and start producing hcg, so if they met on the 7th (the latest possible date) then implant at 6days would of been on the 12th (4days ago now) but if it was anytime inbeween the 6-12 days and the 12 th being the latest, then I would only be 9DPO today. So technically, I could still have 3 more day's until I start producing hcg. Although I do not think that is the case, I'm thinking the implant would of happened between the 9th and 12th....so I would still be early on testing right? Of have I just lost my mind and none of that made any sense at all, lol?

I had a cyst plus stress that I ended up Oing CD 27, bd CD28 thinking it was AF's due date so didn't use protection, and 8 days later got a bfp on frer, fr gold digital, and a beta of 7. I was ultimately advised to end the pregnancy due to the risk from the overgrown cyst, but it was otherwise a healthy pregnancy

Wow, sorry to hear that! But if that was the only sex you had that cycle that was a really quick EMS and Implant!

Wow, sorry to hear that! But if that was the only sex you had that cycle that was a really quick EMS and Implant!

Sorry it was bd cd 27 late evening and o was cd 28 afternoon. It was the only bd I had in weeks and gestation estimate confirmed it. I got morning sickness kicking in on 6dpo and the evening of 7dpo, threw up 8dpo. My hcg was very high in later tests but only doubling, one sac. Thank you though. It wasn't meant to be and I know I'll have my baby one day. Gl to you!

I"m trying to keep the faith.... I keep getting squinters on the test's I'm taking and without knowing my DPO I'm not sure when I should be getting nice and dark lines. I have another thread of my latest tests, "What are the chances of 3 evaps" or something like that.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->