Our donor journey

Hi
We've signed up for single transfer but can change to 2. Have got blood test tomorrow and it's one of my many things to discuss!
Had a bit of spotting earlier, will ask tomorrow, hope it was a one off...
Xxx

Why am I surprised......??? Nothing ever seems to go to plan! Bloods showed drop in oestrogen levels, gotta go for lining scan tomorrow. Never had blood levels fine b4 only scans do nothing to compare. Hoping they'll just up my dose or switch drugs. Aldo expecting report on our embies tomorrow, fx they're busy growing.
Tomorrow is a big day.
Xx

So, little embies. Yesterday all 7 of you were hanging in there and tomorrow we will find out how many of you are our little fighters. I'm really hoping a couple of you will be holding out for us and be coming home to the rest of our family. Sleep tight little ones. Until tomorrow xxx

Hi
1 a grade blast on board, 4 more to be frozen :happydance:
Xx

Amazing! Congratulations hon and hope you are relaxing now. So great to have four backups but sooooo hope you don't need them (this time around at least!!) xxx when is OTD? X

Thanks hun. Otd not til 12th which is 12 days post 5dt. No way I'll hold out til then!! Got bfp with dd at 10dp2dt.... But as that was a normal cycle I tested the trigger out then just keep poas!! I'm off work next week, will hopefully know before I go back on 9th.
Xx

Ps. Forgot to say, dd asked me this morning if she was getting a sister soon.... Xx

Keeping everything crossed for you! Not too long to wait, try to keep yourself busy but relaxed! X bless DD asking for a sister - does she know you are having treatment? My DS has never once asked for a sibling but he seems ok about the prospect of one. He is just sick of people asking him if he would like a sister or a brother - he rolls his eyes and just says 'I REALLY don't mind' as if they have asked him ten times already...��

No, dd has no clue. She asks on and off about a sister, most of her friends have siblings. I promised her she would have a sister (or brother, but not do keen!!) one day, just hope I can keep that promise.. Xx

2dp5dt... Had occasional twinges and tiny dull ache, just been trying to eat healthy, rest and keep warm.
Grow little embie, grow. Xx

4dp5dt today. Nothing to report. Very mild cramp every now and then, very very very slightly nauseous this morning. But all things that wouldn't normally even register!
Xx

still got everything crossed for you here! Hard not to be looking for signs, I know - but for me, I was convinced AF was on her way as I had cramps etc - the only thing didn't have was my usual spotting.

xxx

Hi
Thanks for stopping by!
I don't get these types of cramps usually, just an hr of pain then flooding (joy!) and they're nothing to even mention really.
A girl on another thread who had ET the day b4 me got bfp today.... Was thinking I'll test Friday..?
Xx

I really hope you're snuggled in tight little embie and that maybe soon you'll give me a sign that you're here to stay? Xx

5dp5dt. Absolutely nothing to report..... Apart from complete loss of pma :shrug:
Xx

Just stumbled upon your thread and read you journey - Ack - I didn't know when I started reading where you were in the process! You're right there - Fxxx oh so very tightly you get some good news this weekend!!!

Just stumbled upon your thread and read you journey - Ack - I didn't know when I started reading where you were in the process! You're right there - Fxxx oh so very tightly you get some good news this weekend!!!

Hi. Thank you for stopping by. And for your good wishes. :hugs: xx

Why no PMA hon? Have you tested yet? Still very early, if I were you I would try to hold out until Saturday as if you test tomorrow and it is inconclusive or negative you could still be too early xxx thinking of you xxx

Thank you. I think it's just the complete lack of any symptom!! I've only got internet cheapies, normally rely on the superdrug ones so might go out and get some in the morning.

Just sometimes hard to believe in that tiny little embie, but I know I have to stay positive and dare to dream it might be real.

Sleep tight little embie. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"