Our first snow day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve

Reaction score
Pardon the bad pic, I'm in a nighty and not going outside in this right now lol but it's our first snow day! I also put out some decorations last night :D Eeeeek Christmas is COMING!!

Do you usually see snow where you live? How much?

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 20
We didn't get any last year....most disappointing lol. Hoping for some this year, as long as its not on a school day. School runs in snow is NOT fun lol.

We don't get a lot of snow here, the odd bit now and then, although in recent years we've had a bit more. We didn't have any last winter though. First year since DS1 was born that he didn't have snow on his birthday (5th Feb)

No snow here in South Texas :( last yr we got tinny little flurries that melted before they touched the ground! Im hoping we might get a little sprinkle at least this yr but not holding my breath lol

Ahh so jealous! My brother in law is in Canada and just sent me snow pictures! We've had a bit over the past few years but not enough for my liking! :haha:

Aww lovely! So jealous. We barely get any snow here!

We get too much here, but I do love the first snow fall.

I live in Winnipeg or what most like to call it Winterpeg so we get enough snow for everyone. If any of those that don't get snow would like it I will send you all of ours! It's snowed twice here already but hasn't stayed on the ground yet.

I want snow and more pictures! I like to see the pretty snow pictures. :)

We only get some flurries every few years. If we're lucky maybe every 10 years some will stay on the ground for a few hours. It's still short sleeve weather here right now!

We got a day or two of ICE last year, but no snow. It was weird. I don't remember ever having that before. Nobody could go to work. The city doesn't have the right equipment to clear the roads… :dohh:

I'm desperate for snow we only got a wee flutter here and there last year so ds hasn't really properly experienced snow. The year I was pregnant with him was the most snow we'd had in a long time the busses were called off for 3 days so I couldn't get to work lol was fantastic :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"