Our journeys to baby #2

Ugh, I feel like I'm getting sick. Felt really fluey yesterday with pounding head and sore throat and just generally not feeling good.
The headache has finally subsided and for now (only been up 15 min :haha:) I feel better overall, but my sinuses are now acting up and my throat is worse.

I tend to ov really early like cd13 or 14. I'm cd8 today so really want to get bd'ing. And ds1 is having his first sleepover at his cousins tonight (he's been begging for sleepovers this year), so perfect opportunity for some bd'ing. Just hope I still feel OK and up for it tonight.

Welcome Huggles, sorry for your loss, I hope you get a sticky rainbow baby :hugs:

AFM, I think my low temps are from kicking the blankets off, I was so cold this morning but hubby said I'd kicked the comforter off as soon as he got up for work at 3 something in the morning, by the time he was getting ready to leave they were clear over on his side of the bed apart from the tiny corner covering my tummy. There's no way I'd have a mature egg this early in my cycle for ovulation dip, cm and cp don't correlate for it either.

So I guess until the weather evens out my temps will be a bit off, I'm not looking forward to the heat but I love Aiden saying "It's a nice sunny day!" when he gets up in the mornings, I'm off to go find where I put the bigger of our muslin blankets, they are perfect for the warm summer nights for someone who can't stand not to have her chest/tummy covered with a blanket LOL

hey!!! im ttc pregnancy #3 but child #2. all my details are in the signature! i hope im okay to crash this party?! :)

I'd love to join too! I'm ttc no 2. Haven't been for a particularly long time but I have such long cycles that it seems like it's taking forever!
I'm currently 5dpo.

Ftale, have you tested yet??

Welcome amotherslove. I'm in a similar boat - technically baby #3 but actually child #2.

Welcome sadakos.

Hi all! I've been ttc #2 for 2 years now. DS is 3 years old today and I'd love to see him with a sibling <3 <3
The sad thing is there are so many people who just walk up to me and say things like: your son needs a sibling! when are you going to try again? or things like this is the right time to get pregnant again, your son is old enough... I mean, you just end up hurting me and not providing ANY bit of new information! I always reply with: just wish me luck or whatever but it's really painful when they keep asking me or giving me advice...
Anyway, this month there was no BD so I expect AF normally. I will start temping next month and hope for the best.
Wish you all luck and sticky beans :)

Welcome amotherslove and sadakos:flower:

Sadakos: I have tested my eyeballs out. I'm not pregnant.:cry: I'm sorry your cycles are long. You are just about halfway to testing. Feeling any symptoms?

Huggles: oh, no! You sound horrible. Have you taken anything? You should be good to be starting bd cd 11 if you missed last night.

Disney: I am freezing my bum off. I want your muslin blanket. I need to wash all of my blankets. I'm stuck with wimpy sheets right now. Are you getting any physical signs of O coming?

Amotherslove: I don't recall what all was in your siggy but by all means join the party. Disney and I have been ttc#2 for a while now. We will be here until we catch our rainbow babies and send them off to college..LOL..She is good company/support as I hope we can all be for each other.

I used another wondfo this morning because I am a glutton for pain. My temps are still gooberishly high. :shrug: I didn't take my progesterone suppositories last night but I will for the next 7 days to keep my period away while on vacation. I mean hey, I'm not getting a bfn and AF on my only vacation this year :nope: hehehe

Alright will catch everyone later.

Welcome deee :flower:

Yup, that junk hurts. People don't stop to think before they speak. I'm really sorry. I tell you what, if you say "I'm trying. I'm sad that it hasn't happened" that will either shut them up or get them to give advice rather helpful or not.

Poor thing, well, we get it here and I'm praying that you will be able to say "9 more months" and keep on walking, soon.

Looking forward to TTC you!! You got this :)

Oh no I'm so sorry that it's been BFN :(
And no, not a symptom to speak of!

Oh no I'm so sorry that it's been BFN :(
And no, not a symptom to speak of!

Thank you. I feel like a broken record saying 'on to the next cycle' but its the truth of the matter. No bun in the oven here.

As far as you not having symptoms, its norm. One of my online ttc buddies had none and wondered what was wrong. Turns out she was pregnant..lol

When I look back at the thread i stalked ttc my first I always had numerous "symptoms", but the month i conceived I had no symptoms at all except a dull feeling in my uterus the day I got my bfp. Still don't think that particularly means anything, I'm expecting this to take a while!

Welcome to the new ladies! Sorry I've been quiet, but have been reading.

Welcome deee. I also hate when people keep asking about a second. It's really none of their business.

FTale, sorry you're just getting bfns. I hate the limbo between no bfp and no after either.
Enjoy your vacation!

Afm - finally managed to dtd last night, cd9. Still a little early for cd 13/14 over but at least there's now something there. Hoping for a few more sessions this coming week.
DS has been so feverish this weekend I've gotten hardly any sleep. Thankfully the fever seems to have broken now.

im eight days away from potentially ovulating. i hate the wait to ovulate more than i hate the tww... at least theres hope and tests to pee on in the tww. lol

im eight days away from potentially ovulating. i hate the wait to ovulate more than i hate the tww... at least theres hope and tests to pee on in the tww. lol

Right? Its such a fear to miss the actual time period when the egg is even fertilizable. I totally relax after getting in good bd times near O. But then by 6dpo I'm freaking out again...lol

Ftale any sign of the limbo ending, hopefully with good news of course!

I'm having zero symptoms but think I'm only roughly 6 dpo.

I'm approaching important times. Cd11 today. I expect to ov on Wed or Thurs (probably Thurs). Really hoping we get some good sessions in. I find we're most successful when we bd just a few hours before ov (like 6hrs before) . Days before never seems to work. Which leaves a mega small window as actual ov can be so darn unpredictable !

FXmummyduck: 6dpo..ahhh...FX you hold out on testing till 10dpo. As for me, I'm waiting on AF. Praying she shows tomorrow as my temp dropped way below coverline today. I have an HSG to schedule this cycle too. They won't put it on the schedule til I have one full day of AF. I guess to make sure I am not pregnant.

Huggles: I've wondered about that whole day before or day of for O. I know it takes 10 hours for sperm to be ready to fertilize the egg. But I don't know how long the egg hangs out waiting for it to be ready. I heard 12 to 24hrs of being a healthy egg is all they got. I just pray for a super egg to meet a super sperm :happydance:

:dust:

Hoping AF shows tomorrow for you FTale so you can get on with your next cycle and scheduling your HSG.

I just hate all the waiting, I'm far too impatient for ttc!
8dpo today and nothing to report except for very light on and off cramping today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->