Our journeys to baby #2

Ooh, so close to testing times sadakos! Yet still so long to wait for a valid result! Thoseast days of waiting are always the worst for me.

Sorry I've been quiet, how are you all doing? my birthday was Saturday so we had dinner at my in-laws Friday night, took DS to Disneyland for my birthday on Saturday and celebrated father's day yesterday so was kinda exhausted.

Ftale, I don't know, I had cramps yesterday, my temp spiked this morning, if it was O, that's stupidly early for me, I hope it's just from hot and cold temps in the room, yesterday it never cooled off in our room, this morning I had apparently turned off all the fans in our room ha! Oh well if it was O, they wouldn't have been mature eggs, I'm kind of ok with missing a useless cycle if it is that.

I am thinking stress is doing the same as my Nov cycle though, one of our friends passed away suddenly on the 8th, I've been kind of not dealing with the grief so I wouldn't be surprised if I get a wacky cycle :(

Good luck for those ladies testing soon! Ftale, Sorry about the BFN's, I hope you enjoy your vacation though!

Sorry to hear about your friend Disneylovers.
Happy ly birthday for Saturday! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

I did, DS and DH got me a few tops, little summer jackets and a few crafty things, we had a nice day too :)

Annoyingly ff put crosshairs, frustrating as I've never ovulated earlier than cd17 in the past, no bd as wasn't expecting to need to yet

Hello everyone! May I join in? I am usually a stalker but I'd like to try to post more while TTC #2!

Glad you had a good time Disneylovers. So annoying that you might have missed ov entirely.

Welcome Lilacpetal :flower:

Disney I really hope you didn't miss O, if you've never Od that early maybe there's a chance you still will and they are false temps.

How are you other ladies doing?

I'm feeling very down in the dumps and managed to have a stupid fight with dh last night, so I must be irritable too. Looks like maybe hormones are dropping and af could show in the next few days :(

Sorry you're feeling so down mummyduck. Definitely sounds like it could be a pre-af hormonal shift. I know I get very cranky and irritable right before AF.

Well it's 10dpo for me today. BFN and some light brown cm when I wiped. At the same time also clear with a streak of red. Temp is still up bit I'm thinking it'll drop tomorrow.

Sorry sadakos, that sounds like AF flying in :(

Afm, I think I might have ov'd today. If I didn't then definitely will tomorrow, but I did have some random cramps/pains which makes me think today. Bd'd yesterday morning and this morning so pretty hopeful our timing was good.

Hugs mummyduck, sorry you're feeling down

Looks like I completely missed my fertile window, my temps are up in post-O range. I'm annoyed my body is messing around, annoyed I had no fertile cm, cp was not favourable either to give me a hint to try earlier! So now I'll have to sit out next month and go to the dentist after all... grr, I really don't like pain in my mouth, I'd rather be in labor again and even having a hot dentist doesn't sway me to go have work done voluntarily lol. only upside is I can have a few drinks in my friend's memory at her funeral on saturday, tacos and tequilas sound like a much needed fix after this past year of disappointments!

SadakoS how long is your LP normally? it could be implant bleeding, fx for you!

Oh no Disney, that's rubbish you missed it out this month. What you need the dentist for?
Usually 11 days so if af is going to show up I'm down to 10 days which is a little worrying. Feel a bit crampy though so I have a feeling she's going to show up.

Sorry you're feeling so down mummyduck. Definitely sounds like it could be a pre-af hormonal shift. I know I get very cranky and irritable right before AF.

Yeh I'm pretty sure it is :( my cm is very thick and chunky too (gross sorry), and starting to dry a bit. Not that my cm ever means much!

On cd 26 of a 28/9 cycle so looks more likely to be af.

Hugs mummyduck, sorry you're feeling down

Looks like I completely missed my fertile window, my temps are up in post-O range. I'm annoyed my body is messing around, annoyed I had no fertile cm, cp was not favourable either to give me a hint to try earlier! So now I'll have to sit out next month and go to the dentist after all... grr, I really don't like pain in my mouth, I'd rather be in labor again and even having a hot dentist doesn't sway me to go have work done voluntarily lol. only upside is I can have a few drinks in my friend's memory at her funeral on saturday, tacos and tequilas sound like a much needed fix after this past year of disappointments!

SadakoS how long is your LP normally? it could be implant bleeding, fx for you!

Thanks. Sorry your cycle has gone wacky and you missed your fertile days, that is such a bummer. It's certainly true that stress/grief etc can mess you around. I'm so sorry about your friend, Big hugs. Tequilas sound a good idea!

The stress of moving U.K to USA last year had my cycles messed up for a long time, they were down to 23 days and took a long time to straighten out. I think my prolactin levels were high due to stress (well I had the symptoms but wasn't tested)

Lol, just cried watching Moana with ds 😂 Bet it's af though and nothing else 🙁

To be fair I've cried every time I've watched Moana haha!

To be fair I've cried every time I've watched Moana haha!

Haha!! Yeh I cry at all those kinda films!

Forgot to mention I had a dream this morning that my hcg was 10.1!!! Very precise, haha! I was so happy until I woke up and realized it wasn't real. I have one dollar store test but I don't want to use it until I'm officially late.

Hello ladies!

I can totally empathize with the "weepiness," I never use to cry and now I tear up at everything.

Disney - I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

FX - That is so funny how detailed your dream was! I have dreams about getting BFPs all the time now...it can be kind of nice because I use to have dreams about getting BFNs all the time and those were depressing :(

SadakoS - I hope AF didn't show today!

Huggles - fx'd you caught that eggy :thumbup:

AFM...I am on CD7 and am still having a light flow :shrug: I am hoping it will finish up soon! I broke down and started OPKs (ICs of course) two days ago and they've been negative (of course). I haven't been temping because DD doesn't sleep through the night so I wasn't sure how to manage taking an accurate temp, but I have come up with a plan to have DH wake me and give me my thermometer around 4am before DD gets really restless and it has worked the last couple of days :happydance:

Something else I am trying to work on is improving my diet...we have had a bit of bad luck lately with car trouble and such so $ is tight and that makes it hard to afford the healthier options. We are trying to keep a garden so that has been helpful!

:dust:
~LilacPetal~

Congrats on your move last year Mummyduck, I did that move 9yrs ago! completely stressful, I had no AF from the when it was due on week of my medical till my Point of Entry (POE) at LAX.. almost 3 months of no af from sheer stress (my 'moving anniversary' was wednesday, I can't believe I've been here that long lol).

I looked back at my cycles and I had one 26 day cycle last year in march but I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate that cycle, no symptoms of O what so ever. oh well at least potential baby won't share a birthday month with DS ;)

My dental is for x-rays and consult to take out my wisdom teeth, I'm 31 and still have those bad boys lol

Fx for you mummyduck and SadakoS, welcome lilacpetal :)

I hope AF finished up for you soon Lilacpetal. Good luck with healthier eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->