Our journeys to baby #2

I'm definitely out girls. Thanks for thinking of me!

Fx for everyone else who isn't out yet!

Congrats on your move last year Mummyduck, I did that move 9yrs ago! completely stressful, I had no AF from the when it was due on week of my medical till my Point of Entry (POE) at LAX.. almost 3 months of no af from sheer stress (my 'moving anniversary' was wednesday, I can't believe I've been here that long lol).

I looked back at my cycles and I had one 26 day cycle last year in march but I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate that cycle, no symptoms of O what so ever. oh well at least potential baby won't share a birthday month with DS ;)

My dental is for x-rays and consult to take out my wisdom teeth, I'm 31 and still have those bad boys lol

Fx for you mummyduck and SadakoS, welcome lilacpetal :)

Thanks Disney, it really was the most stressful thing ever! You've made me feel better that it was genuinely that stressful and I'm not the only one who's cycles were messed up.

I've just started cramping so I think af will show tomorrow 😢

Mummyduck you're not out till she's here!
Thanks sadako! I always tell myself not to get my hopes up every month but still do. I have a weird sore throat going on right now 🤔

I'm confused. Was convinced I ov'd on Wednesday (cd13). Had some wonders about Thurs but wed still seemed more likely. Now today I've had TONS of fertile cm and a little cramping this evening, all indicative of ov this evening! We haven't bd'd since Thurs morning so I'm rely hoping we can manage a quick session tonight and that we haven't missed the egg entirely. So frustrating and so confusing!

Tested bfn this morning, my app is telling me I'm 2 days late but I'm pretty sure I Od late when dh was away 😢 I'm sure I don't stand a chance now.

I'm confused. Was convinced I ov'd on Wednesday (cd13). Had some wonders about Thurs but wed still seemed more likely. Now today I've had TONS of fertile cm and a little cramping this evening, all indicative of ov this evening! We haven't bd'd since Thurs morning so I'm rely hoping we can manage a quick session tonight and that we haven't missed the egg entirely. So frustrating and so confusing!

Hope you managed to get some bding in! Urgh I feel your frustration with O times. I just ordered 50 opks as all my other ov signs are being unreliable!

No, sadly I never did get another session in. So hopefully my first guess of ov on cd13 was right. Can only wait and see...

Still no af, but I'm sure she'll arrive just in time for my long haul flight 😡

Hugs mummyduck, where are you off to? I hope af at least waits till you get to your destination!

This past weekend was hard, saying goodbye to our dear friend was a big emotional drain, it took a lot to keep temping (even though it's pretty clear this cycle is a bust, I like to have the refrence of a no chance cycle of that's what I'm dealt)

DH has some work prospects to get out of the stressful environment he's currently in (which is messing with ttc), ds has a kidney check next week so hopefully af will have been and gone by then (4 days and counting till the evil witch).

Huggles, one is all it takes sometimes, DS was a one shot bd before I left town the weekend I got pregnant with him, it was 2 days before o and DH had been sick up until that night... DS seems to be our only miracle at this rate

Just bought my hpts (a double pack). Now to just not pee on them until next week! (or this weekend at the very earliest :haha: ).
I'm going with ov'ing on cd 13, so am 6dpo today. I keep convincing myself I feel pg, my uterus feels tighter, etc etc, but I know it's too early for anything. Waiting and hoping for boob tenderness cos that's always a pg sign for me. But basically just in limbo waiting now. And waiting. And waiting...

Disneylovers - I hope your dh's work prospects all pan out.
Good luck with your son's kidney scan. I hope that goes well.

😢 urghh maybe I didn't ovulate, a day late and longest cycle I've had in a year but all BFN!!!!! Flying back to the U.K. tonight to see family for a bit. All this is driving me crazy.

Sorry you're still stuck in limbo mummyduck.

I've just started spotting today, think the witch may finally be arriving 😭 Really had my hopes up but I think I just miscalculated O, or rather Od late which means we missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->