Our journeys to baby #2

Hi msprincess!

So the nurse rang me with my test results, my hcg was 44,000 but my progesterone was low (they didn’t give me a number) so I have vaginal pessaries. Also have a uti so on antibiotics. Feeling so up and down I’m really anxious 😟

Welcome to all the new ttcers :flower:

FX: Congrats FX, that number is wonderful. Sorry about the UTI. Try to find relaxation where ever you can. :hugs:

Awesome HCG numbers fx!
Sorry about the low progesterone and the UTI, but really glad they caught them both early so can treat them.

Hello everyone,

FX I had a uti early on with DS too - don’t worry about it at all. It will clear up before you know it. Keep thinking positive thoughts.

That’s what I keep telling myself this month. Currently on cycle #3 and cd9 waiting to ov.
How is everyone else doing? Xxx

msprincess: I'm 13dpo and my temp crashed well below the coverline. I expect to start spotting tonight or tomorrow.

What day do you normally O? I'm a cd12 O pain but don't know that I actually O every time. I will be checking this cycle though with a progesterone check shortly after the O pain. My temp takes forever to rise too. I don't know why.

Good news! I got a scan appt. right now! A nice nurse got me in today so I could possibly do another round of Clomid if my ovaries look good. So I might not have to skip a cycle. Such a miracle.

Oh Ftale so glad to hear about the scan! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
I usually ov around cd17-18 but last cycle ov’d around cd20 so no idea about this month.

I am temping though and will start doing opks tomorrow maybe even though I known it’s early. Literally willing to do anything this cycle.

Let us know how the scan goes! xxx

Great news ftale! Hope the scan goes well and you don’t miss this cycle!!

That's fantastic Ftale! Sorry your temps crashed so great you got a scan so quickly and might not have to skip a cycle.

Thank you all for the support.

My new OB put me on a six week medicine break until my ovary scan comes back better. The left ovary had multiple cyst with one blood filled one. The right one had it's usual cyst just sitting there lol. But he was very helpful and encouraging.

He was upset that the RE I saw told me I was too fat to impregnate for them. He is going to be of more help in that department going forward. I think he is willing to do IUI himself or steer me towards some one who will. But most importantly he stressed I relax for next six weeks.

AND that I have a thin lining. Only 4.5 at 13dpo. So I'm looking into acupuncture and Chinese herbs to help me relax and thicken my lining while I go unmedicated.

Sorry that what so long. I'll still be here trying naturally of course. :) Woohoo, no meds to remember to take..hahah

So glad the new OB is so much more helpful and supportive.

Sounds like this ob is much more interested in helping you!! Try and relax and enjoy the med free break.

Ftale my lining was only 5.6mm on cd19 the month of my bfp, looks like I was only just starting to mature some follicles as I didn’t O for another 10 days.

Sounds like this ob is much more interested in helping you!! Try and relax and enjoy the med free break.

Ftale my lining was only 5.6mm on cd19 the month of my bfp, looks like I was only just starting to mature some follicles as I didn’t O for another 10 days.

WOW!!! What a save that was. I never really pay much attention to mine.

And yes, this doctor is the first out of many to actually care. At one point he didn't want the name of the doc (not that I had offered it) who said I was too fat but by the end of my visit he mentioned about eventually learning who it was so he could call them and so forth HAHAHA

Talking about having some one on your side for a change. :happydance:

I actually scheduled my acupuncture too!! They were so sweet and know my situation. Looking forward to finding out what herbal goodies they have for me.

I hope everyone is doing okay and that you have a great weekend.:flower:

We've just agreed to start trying for #2 😊😊😊

We have a 5 year old who was a surprise. I've been trying to talk him into it for months and he just came out with it, he wants another baby!! I'm excited 😍

We have a 5 year old who was a surprise. I've been trying to talk him into it for months and he just came out with it, he wants another baby!! I'm excited 😍

Welcome and congrats on ttc#2!!

Do you have any plans in place on what you will be doing? Like temping, opks, checking cm..lol.. Excited for you!!

Welcome and congrats on ttc#2!!

Do you have any plans in place on what you will be doing? Like temping, opks, checking cm..lol.. Excited for you!!

No plans! Will just see what happens for the first few months I think 😊 With K being a surprise baby it's our first time actually ttc.

Awww...well, hopefully you will get preggers right away. Have fun with it!! :dust:

Welcome newbies I hope you don't have too long a wait.
Ftale I'm glad you don't have to wait. Stupid doctors think they know everything and I'm sorry someone said you were too heavy. I'm sure most of us have extra pounds we'd like to get rid of but it shouldn't get to decide or have anything to do with getting pregnant.
Afm I'm learning to speak toddlerese. I don't understand half of what dd says but what I do understand is super cute. I'm hoping to start potty training in the next few months but she's still not showing all the signs of readiness so I am not sure when I will start. I hope everyone has a good week. I think I'm gonna take a break. My dh doesn't give it up enough for me to have a good chance and I might just put ttc on hold till dd is potty trained so good luck

Ftale, enjoy the break - sometimes we need it to just to refresh and recharge. Hope it’s helpful for you. :flower:

Nothing new to report here- on CD11 waiting to Ov which hopefully should be next week. When you have long cycles ttc drags out even more.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->