Our journeys to baby #2

Starlight: That makes sense if you are ntnp. And trufully it is less stressful. Especially if you are pretty regular with your cycle anyway.

Babybum: Hahahah...'goat' heheheh...I didn't learn till my DD started kindergarten that there certain letters they. Won't be able to pronounce til second grade even. Mine had the worse time saying 'truck'...yep:blush:

I personally put done the therometer and am now waiting to test next weekend. I want to just go in for a beta but ugh...not brave enough

I'm having a debbie downer moment. I am worried about the fact I'm 33 and overweight. I weigh 20 pounds more now than I did with dd and dh is worse. We credit it to having a stay at home job that barely keeps the lights on but does enough that we don't need additional work. It just means we are more lazy and unmotivated to do things and I know that is bad but between my kid not believing in sitting in a stroller the cost of gas and her age in general it's hard figuring out what to do. Dh and I were talking and we defiantly want more but what if it takes forever??? I don't want sticks to rule my life and neither of us liked timed intercourse but damn I hate the waiting. I know I should be reassured that it will happen given we had one naturally but it's already cycle 6 and at least 3 of the last 5 cycles were well timed for a lack of better term. It doesn't help that the next baby is our last and while no one knows we are ttc my mom mentioned a friend of hers just had another grand baby and she has said she's jealous but in 2 years she's not really initiated more than a handful of visits with my dd who is her only grad kid. To make matters worse my younger sister has fertility issues and may not have biological children so I have no one to talk to about my concerns. Any time I try I'm dismissed and I'm just worried best case senario my kid will be around 3-4 before a baby which means I will have plenty of one on one time with each but seriously what if it doesn't happen or everyone's pissed at me for announcing a bfp when my sisters struggling to get one? I told her early with dd but don't feel comfortable enough initiating that conversation to say anything to her separate cause of how she might react.

In other news I agree ftale. The pronunciation of some words toddlers use is so stinking cute. Anyone here have a toddler who hand/arm flapped through infancy but wasn't remotely autistic? ? Dds been part bird since 8 months mostly when happy or excited I think she gets really restless but I don't know how to help.

Sorry for the long post vent. Good luck this month everyone and here's hoping this thread keeps up the good bfp vibe

Babybum: I'm sorry you are feeling this way. It is hard. I work from home 95% of the time too and keeping the weight off has become a mission. So easy to eat and not move. I read the uterus needs movement in order to keep the blood supply going down there. So I've been working my butt off during the week. Its been 13 or more cycles and I'm ready to see two pink lines already. If you two want another, then just keep trying and try not to worry about what others are doing or going through unless they are offering true support. It will bring you down otherwise. :hugs:

My kiddo did the rocking and head banging on things. But is not considered 'austic'. Only Aspy which is high functioning autism but they got rid of that part of the spectrum. Either way, watch her closely and I bet you see she grows out of it. Mine did. She use to have a tick with doing things 3 times too.

I hope you don't have to wait much longer. :hugs:

Babybum: I'm sorry you are feeling this way. It is hard. I work from home 95% of the time too and keeping the weight off has become a mission. So easy to eat and not move. I read the uterus needs movement in order to keep the blood supply going down there. So I've been working my butt off during the week. Its been 13 or more cycles and I'm ready to see two pink lines already. If you two want another, then just keep trying and try not to worry about what others are doing or going through unless they are offering true support. It will bring you down otherwise. :hugs:

My kiddo did the rocking and head banging on things. But is not considered 'austic'. Only Aspy which is high functioning autism but they got rid of that part of the spectrum. Either way, watch her closely and I bet you see she grows out of it. Mine did. She use to have a tick with doing things 3 times too.

I hope you don't have to wait much longer. :hugs:
Ftale you rock. I know the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence and I agree weight loss or at least preventing weight gain is my mission too but it's hard. I'm sorry to hear you are on cycle 13. Here's hoping you have something extra to be thankful for at thanksgiving or maybe a Christmas miracle. I'm glad my toddlers not the only one with quirks. Not many people know what to say when she starts flapping....but it's also really cute....
What's everyone dressing as for halloween?? We are either gonna go doggy (dds fav) or cave baby not sure. Depends if the hand me down dog costume fits or not....

Our little one has decided she wants to be Puss n Boots. :haha:

We don't have anything for ourselves. We always mean to but then time sneaks up on us and nada....lol

We just started TTC for our 2nd this past month. We're letting nature take it's course, so not following temperatures, cervical, etc. I am following my period days and ovulation days, that's about it. Currently in the TWW, so very anxious and nervous. Experienced some cramping here and there, but it's so hard to NOT take a pregnancy test! I hope the best for all!!!

We just started TTC for our 2nd this past month. We're letting nature take it's course, so not following temperatures, cervical, etc. I am following my period days and ovulation days, that's about it. Currently in the TWW, so very anxious and nervous. Experienced some cramping here and there, but it's so hard to NOT take a pregnancy test! I hope the best for all!!!

Welcome homegrown :flower:

I hope you get a bfp soon so you don't have to deal with the dreaded tww.

Do you have issues with conceiving? If not, just going for the goal without the added stress of temps and such shouldn't be a prob.

What day do you think you ovulated?

How is everyone doing this weekend? I haven't heard from some of our older buddies in a bit.

Is everyone who is not preggers still ttc?

I'm personally thinking of taking a medicated break for November and December if we don't get a bfp by Halloween day.

I haven't tested today. My temps are still up and rhr looks promising but stupid early bfn testing yesterday made me glum. :blush:

I think something happened because my heartrate shot up so high and is still higher than normal but dropping. I posted a pic of them..so hoping it means a bfp soon.

To those still waiting:dust: And Sticky dust to our new preggy buddies.:flower: Please chime in to let us know how you are doing.

Attachments

• rhr.jpg
    rhr.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Welcome newbies

Ftale I'm sorry for the early bfn. That's hard to see. Hopefully your temps keep moving in the right direction.

Afm we have a dental appointment tomorrow and have spent the weekend helping friends cut firewood. I am waiting to ovulate but we aren't tracking or expecting anything. My periods are regular but still spotty so I'm not sure if my hormones have regulated or not since we are still bf. Dd is 2 in a month and getting so big. It makes me sad.

Welcome to all the new ladies. Wishing you all the best of luck with your TTC journeys.

FTale, keeping everything crossed for you. Bfns are horrible to see, but everything sounds so positive for you this month fx'd you'll see a BFP soon. Mine was still so faint the day after af was due (15dpo) that I very nearly passed it off as negative.

12 weeks today for me!

Mummyduck, how've you been feeling? How're things going?

Hi to all the new ladies! Hope your ttc journeys are short ones!

Heart rate increasing can be a good sign ftale, keeping everything crossed for you. Really hope you see a bfp soon!

I’m ok, some issues with my ob office and general cultural differences in care that I’m finding difficult but, you know, first world problems...

MS hit the other day, had one brutal day I missed a charity walk and ended up staying in bed. First scan around 8 weeks is booked for 13th November, I’m so nervous I don’t think I’ll breathe until that is done.

I’ll be following you all! Baby Dust!

Fx your first scan date is the same as my stitch date!

Fx your first scan date is the same as my stitch date!

Let’s hope it’s a good date then!!! Is it a cervical cerclage? Have no idea of spelling or if that’s even the right word lol!!!

Lol, yes it is and that is the right word and spelling :thumbup:

Good luck fx. The first scans are the best.
Good luck huggles. Not sure what procedure you are having done but it's stressful to go under the knife.
Afm waiting to ovulate. Dh and I don't bd often and I guess with the exception of the first few years we slowed down a lot in that area. Before dd it was to prevent pregnancy and keep the spark and after dd it's cause there's no privacy and to keep the spark. It sucks though cause I really wanted to be preggers sooner rather than later. Anyway maybe this thread will be hopping with bfps soon

Babybum, I have an incompetent cervix (ic) so they have to put a stitch in my cervix around 13/14 weeks into my pregnancies to keep it shut until I'm full term. Then they remove it for birth (although with my son I went into labour 4 days before the stitch was scheduled to be removed... )

I hope it will be hoping with more bfps soon too. :)
My hubby and I only go at it for conceiving sake...lol It is hard work with timing and positioning ...phew. If we can't make it work soon then once I'm a full 30lbs lighter I get IUI done early next year.

Huggles: sending you well wishes on your cerclage surgery.

FX: Prayers for a great first scan!!! :D

Thanks ftale, I’m just a bag of nerves until I can see a baby in there and then start feeling proper movements.

Hi ladies, can I join? Been ttc number 2 for two months now and just finished AF yesterday so this will be cycle 3. So glad to see all the bops and babydust to all the rest of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->