Our journeys to baby #2

what up? I'm ttc #2 and I see this thread has had a good fair of baby dust being spread, mind if I join?

what up? I'm ttc #2 and I see this thread has had a good fair of baby dust being spread, mind if I join?

Hi Pinkee!!!! Welcome to the group.

We have a major bfp bug going around in here so this is definitely the place to be...LOL. Here for the long haul. So, if you get preggy you don't have to leave just keep chatting away. :flower:

I'll settle in.

I'm Alliah, former ltttc'er back at it for a #2 l.o.
first time around took us 4 years to conceive, husband has history of testicular cancer and lymphoma, I am diagnosed with pcos and anovulatory cycles. Starting on my 100mg of clomid tonight, seemed to do the trick for our dd so fx things move quickly for us this time around

Pinkee: Let's pray neither of us have to wait so long again. I've been at it for over a year but have faith it's only a matter of time.
I did 100 Clomid this cycle too. Waiting to ovulate. Hoping HSG didn't mess me up though. Any stress to the body will delay O.

FX!

Good luck FTale!
are you charting? opks?

Hi, yes, I am. I got what looked like two very ALMOST positives last and have been having some weird pains down there. I normally have bad O pains but that may be different after having an HSG so recently.

We covered last night just in case I do 'silent' ovulation this cycle. I am due to O today but it might come late. I feel so sluggish with the change in weather though. My motivation meter is having a hard time staying high....LOL

Is your hubby excited to be trying again?

he is.
oh my god I wish he was a blogger of some sort because this man adores being a dad. he's a stay at home dad and just wants like 4 kids, although I'm pretty sure this is it for us.

Oh, that is so adorable!! Hey two is plenty but I know how he feels wanting lots. I use to be that way but now I'm like God bless me with one more and I'm all good. My hubby is excited as well.

I'm so happy to have Halloween as a distraction for the up coming tww. Before the week is out I should O.

Have you been on any hay rides or pumpkin patches?

Sorry for not commenting much! I have a house full of in laws, SO busy! Still reading along though. Hi Pinkee!

I live on the border of Halloween town. It's a giant cornerstone around these parts.

so tons of Halloween festivities. I've been to three pumpkin patches this month already and hitting up the final one this weekend. Halloween is also my favorite holiday so I've been pretty distracted as well.

Sorry for not commenting much! I have a house full of in laws, SO busy! Still reading along though. Hi Pinkee!

I live on the border of Halloween town. It's a giant cornerstone around these parts.

so tons of Halloween festivities. I've been to three pumpkin patches this month already and hitting up the final one this weekend. Halloween is also my favorite holiday so I've been pretty distracted as well.

OH HOW FUN!!!!! I was thinking I wanted to do another corn maze but thought it might be excessive but now I'm like 'what the heck'. I want to do another one and will...LOL.

FX: Its ok. :thumbup: Have fun with your in laws. :D

Hi can I join??
My dd is 2 in 6 weeks. First time around took 10 months and this is cycle 6 starting today. Stupid witch. We don't do opks or temping and with a bed sharing toddler makes dtd awkward so I guess it's more ntnp but we are hoping by the time winter ends I'll be preggers. I'd like a 3-4 year age gap anyway to help with the competition and give me more one on one time with each. I'll be 33 next month and dh is 35

Hi can I join??
My dd is 2 in 6 weeks. First time around took 10 months and this is cycle 6 starting today. Stupid witch. We don't do opks or temping and with a bed sharing toddler makes dtd awkward so I guess it's more ntnp but we are hoping by the time winter ends I'll be preggers. I'd like a 3-4 year age gap anyway to help with the competition and give me more one on one time with each. I'll be 33 next month and dh is 35

Welcome Babybum :flower:

You are in the right place!! We'd love to have you join us. And yes, sleeping with a little one makes it hard to get that tww bd in but as long as you find a way at least one day out of the fertile window there is a chance.

Do you feel when you O or do you watch your cm to help give you an idea?

Ftal I have a rough idea and will sometimes get cm but dd still breast feeds 8-10 times in a 24 hr period so I think I might not be ovulating very strongly though my cycles have been regular since she was 6 months old. I had to have a d&c due to retaining placenta and that changed my cycles a lot.
Where is everyone else in their cycles?? A corn maze sounds fun.

Ah, yes, bf will make it a lil difficult but shouldn’t hender ovulation in full.
I’m not sure about the d&c though. I’ve had one done before but don’t know the effects on a lining.
It might not hurt to drive yourself insane some cheapie oaks.
I prefer free cause they are super sensitive even though this last batch I had was spotty on the lines...lol

Hi! Can I join? We just started very casually ttc for #2. Our daughter is 17 months. I'm
Very nervous for a second!

Hi! Can I join? We just started very casually ttc for #2. Our daughter is 17 months. I'm
Very nervous for a second!

Welcome Starlight :flower:!

The more the merrier. So do you chart? Was it easy getting pregnant with your 17month old?

Ftal I actually have done opks before. I used them the last 2 cycles with dd and a few cycles earlier this year but for now I'd rather be able to lie to myself and say there's a chance than know for sure there's not.
Welcome Starlight
Whole lots of nothing here. Dd has picked up saying ghosts (comes out goat) and the end picks up a book and goes to the end just to say it too 😅

FTale, no I've never charted. I got pregnant with my daughter right after getting off birth control. I'm not very experienced in TTC!

I guess we more decided to ntnp; I am very nervous about having a second. This month we only bd 5 days before when I think I'm going to o. I don't track but I'm pretty regular so I assume o is CD15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->