Our journeys to baby #2

Lilac - oh no! Do keep us updated - if it’s spotting then it may not be anything serious? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers xxx

I'm still bleeding and it's turned into what my period is like so I'm not hopeful. It started lighter and brownish red but now it's medium and bright red with small clots. The dr office had me come in for a blood draw and said they'd get back to me but nothing else. I'm completely devastated. DH thinks I'm being pessimistic and won't say it's a miscarriage until it's "for sure" but I don't have any doubts. I can be prone to negativity so it's good he tries to be positive but I'm sure it's over. It's amazing how many plans can be made in 3 short days... and then all gone like that.

I'm sorry ladies, I feel so self-involved with my posts lately :(

Oh Lilacpetal I'm so sorry :hugs: Do keep us updated on what your doctors office says xx

Lilac :hugs:

Some people do get AF like bleeds during pregnancy, hopefully your doctor may have good news. Please do keep us updated - thinking of you :flower:

I'm still bleeding and it's turned into what my period is like so I'm not hopeful. It started lighter and brownish red but now it's medium and bright red with small clots. The dr office had me come in for a blood draw and said they'd get back to me but nothing else. I'm completely devastated. DH thinks I'm being pessimistic and won't say it's a miscarriage until it's "for sure" but I don't have any doubts. I can be prone to negativity so it's good he tries to be positive but I'm sure it's over. It's amazing how many plans can be made in 3 short days... and then all gone like that.

I'm sorry ladies, I feel so self-involved with my posts lately :(

I'm sorry it seems like a normal AF. :hugs: I hope you can get a repeat blood draw to see what is going on. I'm so very sorry this is happening. In 3 days I think half my family would know already. The joy and excitement of getting pregnant is some thing we all are wishing for or experiencing. I really pray this is not a m/c. But if it is we are here for you, Lilac. My heart is caught in my throat for you right now...please let us know what your doctor says. Are you cramping at all? :hugs:

Huggles: Hi :hugs: I know times are really hard right now but please know we are thinking of you right now. :cry::hugs:

So my bloodwork from yesterday came back at 5.9 :cry: so they're confirming a miscarriage. They said my progesterone was very low too but didn't give me a number. I've got an appointment on December 5th to talk with a doctor.

Lilac: I'm so sorry. :( I wish the news was happier. Sending you prayers and hugs.

Ftale - i love how flat your temps are..... Are you temping orally or vaginally?

Ftale - i love how flat your temps are..... Are you temping orally or vaginally?

I'm temping orally. No Clomid or Progesterone suppositories usually have my temps looking like this. If I were on meds they would be climbing into the 98s giving me hope..lol

They drop around 8 or 9dpo and don't recover much unless I'm pregnant. Not testing till 28th or if I truly feel like something special is going on. Right now nothing going on to make me think I'm truly in the running.

How is everyone else doing?

Ftale really hope this cycle is it for you!

As for me 13dpo BFN and temp dropped this morning :(

Ftale really hope this cycle is it for you!

As for me 13dpo BFN and temp dropped this morning :(

Oh, rats, didn't realize you were that far along. I'm sorry. Are you sure about your dpo????

If you do not get a bfp this cycle, are you doing anything special next cycle?

Somehow I ovulated really early this cycle going off my opks and temps. I usually ovulate cd17-19 and this time FF is telling me cd13 and it looks accurate. Temps are still quite a bit above coverline but bfn again today and I think I'm out this cycle :cry:

On a happier note - your chart looks awesome!

Somehow I ovulated really early this cycle going off my opks and temps. I usually ovulate cd17-19 and this time FF is telling me cd13 and it looks accurate. Temps are still quite a bit above coverline but bfn again today and I think I'm out this cycle :cry:

On a happier note - your chart looks awesome!

Thank you. I feel like I've had so many promising charts. I don't want to get my hopes up especially off my meds :coffee: but I sure could do with a miracle.

If you don't get a bfp soon, will you try to bd earlier this next cycle? I forget if you get alot of pre O signs or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->