• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our journeys to baby #2

How's everyone doing?

It's been seriously CRAZY busy here. Still moving boxes in and unpacking. Still sick with an awful cold. CD 13 and not much to report.

:dust:

Sorry I missed this post. :hugs:

I hope you feel better and :thumbup: for doing packing work. I can take a whole year to unpack.

How are you doing?

How's everyone doing?

It's been seriously CRAZY busy here. Still moving boxes in and unpacking. Still sick with an awful cold. CD 13 and not much to report.

I hope you feel better and :thumbup: for doing packing work. I can take a whole year to unpack.

How are you doing?

Oh no worries! Thank you for the encouragement! This is our second move this year and since the baby is older now and on the run it is so much slower going lol. I just can't stand the disorganization though, it's driving me crazy and I can't wait until it's done :)

I'm CD19 right now. I was supposed to have an appointment tomorrow to discuss the miscarriage and I was hoping to ask about getting my progesterone checked because I have SUCH a short LP but.... my car won't start!! It's way too far to walk, it's freezing cold and we won't have a chance to work on the car until Friday (pay day). I'm really anxious about having to cancel it. Otherwise I'm feeling PMS-y :-/

How are y'all doing??

How's everyone doing?

How are you doing?

Oh no worries! Thank you for the encouragement! This is our second move this year and since the baby is older now and on the run it is so much slower going lol. I just can't stand the disorganization though, it's driving me crazy and I can't wait until it's done :)

I'm CD19 right now. I was supposed to have an appointment tomorrow to discuss the miscarriage and I was hoping to ask about getting my progesterone checked because I have SUCH a short LP but.... my car won't start!! It's way too far to walk, it's freezing cold and we won't have a chance to work on the car until Friday (pay day). I'm really anxious about having to cancel it. Otherwise I'm feeling PMS-y :-/

How are y'all doing??

Lilac I hate moving so I think it's awesome you are getting so much done. As for the car trouble it feels like when you need it the most cars fail on you. When I was 8 months pregnant or so my cars engine broke and I had to spend a few weeks using public transportation. And luckily we were able to borrow a car from my bil that we kept a few weeks until after dd came when we bought a used car. It sucks they are money pits. But here's hoping you still get answers...
Afm I think I'm on 3 dpo. I need input though it's so weird. I found opks from when I was ttc my dd and figured I could use them to at least see if I was ovulating. I used them 2 months with dd and found u would get 3 days of 2 lines with day 3 super dark then on day 4 negative. I took them some earlier this year too and tested the same 3 days of lines but never super dark and calculated a 13 day leutal phase. I stopped taking them over the summer mostly because we aren't really in a rush and our bd was in consistent. So this cycle I got 5 days of lines with day 4 super dark which fell on Dec 2. We bd 2 days before my first pos and on day 4 so I know there's a chance so I decided to do another opk today 2 days after my last test and there's still a second line. I've never experienced this before and other than cold symptomsnothing has been different this cycle. I'm fairly certain I ovulated on the 2nd as I had some cramping and lots of ewcm later in the day and should mention these tests expired about 18 months ago so I'm not sure if that could give the extra positives. I would have expected blanks not multiple lines. Any thoughts???

Hey all. I'm here. Just chilling out. Tuckered out from another year of TTC. Zoning out but will still post to give encouragement and stalk y'all. Praying for some miracle bfps.

Hi ladies can I join you? Me and DH are ttc baby number 2. Bit of back history, started ttc baby number 1 back in April 2011. 2 miscarriages later and in March 2015 we had DS. The whole ttc journey was a complete rollercoaster but DS made it worth it. So in June this year we finally take the plunge to ttc baby number 2. By some miracle we actually conceived first time but I ended up miscarrying at 6 weeks. I really struggled emotionally dealing with my last loss. I was scared about ttc because of what had happened when trying of DS and I think the fact I had just got my head round the possibility of having another baby for it all just to end. Anyway we took a bit of a break and now we are back ttc number 2 and we are 2nd month in. I think ovulated yesterday so I am in the tww. Sending all you ladies babydust!

Flou - sorry about your loss. :hugs: FX it won't take that long to have your rainbow baby. Hope TWW isn't too bad to you. <3

Im hoping the tww goes swiftly. We are quite busy for the next coming weeks - making sure we catch up with our friends and family before Christmas, so I am hoping that helps.

Hello ladies.....I have a 4 year old son and we were very happy with our small family. Sunddenly last week we decided to have another baby. So now my journey of ttc#2 begins but I am a bit worried as a lot has happened healthwise in these few years. I have thyroid and have put on weight and my cycles have become longer to 52 days. Dh has anxiety issues and diabetes. Things were different with ttc#1 as we both were healthy and my cycles were 30 days bang on. I dont know how long it may take. Sending all you ladies loads of :dust:

Welcome newbies. I hope your bfps find you soon.

Ftale I feel you I know I am only on cycle 7 but man sometimes I feel like it will never happen. I go to the doc Tuesday so I will hopefully get some reassurance or a plan of attack.
Good luck and happy holidays

Hey all

Good to see the ttc spirit still alive amidst so many trials. I think we can all agree waiting past ONE cycle is agony. Its just suppose to happen already.

I promise to be more active once Christmas has passed. I want to focus more on family and my faith instead of being so deep in sadness with the hurdles of infertility.

I hope you all have Merry Christmas though I will be back on here before then of course...hahaha So please post about what you are going through and man symptom spot away for me :thumbup:

Now....what in the world to make for Christmas dinner??? :haha:

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year as actual christmas day will be just the three of us. But imstill cooking turkey with all the trimmings. We are busy seeing my parents and the in laws around christmas. But the actual day is just us, even if we might be eating turkey for the next month after!

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year as actual christmas day will be just the three of us. But imstill cooking turkey with all the trimmings. We are busy seeing my parents and the in laws around christmas. But the actual day is just us, even if we might be eating turkey for the next month after!

Oh yeah, same here! :thumbup: Just the three of us Christmas Day too. Spending the late half of next week with my daughter and a good friend then it's home for Christmas.

We aren't turkey fans but will be eaten up o storm on chicken and honeybaked ham

wow you all are into baking now.. Cakes , cookies, turkey and all..I do bake cakes but have no idea about turkey. I guess its tradition right. Here christmas celebrations have begun. In India we do celebrate in our own way. Just got a tree as my son was after me for the past few days. We are going to decorate it in the evening.

wow you all are into baking now.. Cakes , cookies, turkey and all..I do bake cakes but have no idea about turkey. I guess its tradition right. Here christmas celebrations have begun. In India we do celebrate in our own way. Just got a tree as my son was after me for the past few days. We are going to decorate it in the evening.

I love Christmas cookies from a bakery. I try to do it in my cheap oven and its all wrong every time....lol

What type of cakes do you like to bake?

OH, wow, how fun to be starting celebrations now. I bet you all are having so much fun :happydance:

Hi all

We've been so quiet. So much has happened :hugs: Its Christmas time and such a wonderful time to start a new being thankful for all we do have in our lives.

My family is the most important part of living.

I hope we can keep this thread alive in the coming year. Starting a new year that is going to be filled with whatever we want to discuss. I know I'm looking forward to the Cliche New Year weight loss goal. I have to. Heart disease runs in my family and mine has been feeling pressure lately. So a revamp to my regular diet is mandatory. :thumbup:

So if you are reading, please jump on in and lets talk about any and everything as we make our ways towards baby#2 or #3...whichever.lol :hugs:

I hope you don’t mind me popping back in to say all was well with my twelve week scan (except for my sky high blood pressure!! It was just nerves) and baby still measured the same dates. Starting to get past the horrendous morning sickness I’ve had and getting some energy back, so hoping I can enjoy Christmas. It’s just the three of us this year, and I’ve done nothing in the way of preparation so feeling bad about that. But Christmas is more than piles of presents and indulging in fancy food!! Ha ha!!

Hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for Christmas!

Fx that's fantastic. And your right about christmas. I'm ready but need to still pick up a couple extras.
Ftale I'm here girl. It's really hard being in a group where you are one of the last ones not preggo. That said I did go to the doc last week and I was told that more than likely my cycle was weird due to bf. I started af yesterday and this is by far the heaviest af I've had in a while. I did read sometimes women who are bf get higher levels of prolactin until age 2 or unless lo weans so I'm hoping that's what has happened and this is now a real af and I can focus on ttc.
I do need to loose roughly 40 pounds and do work out but I don't want to go too hard core til I'm done having kids. I will say I hear the damn clock ticking. I am 33 now and would like to at the very least be pregnant by my next b day in November but I guess we will see what happens. Cycle 8 for me. Dd and I will be making cookies this week so there's that.

Me and DS made gingerbread yesterday. He loved cutting out the biscuits with the christmas cookie cutters.

I am currently 11dpo today and my bbs are really sore. I used to get this alot as a pms symptom before DS but not a lot since, so I am hoping its a good sign. I've also had backache and bloat so fingers crossed!

Congratulations all you ladies who are expecting...Flou all the best! FTale don't feel disheartened. You are not alone. Next year is going to be an exciting year for us. We can be bump buddies right. How are you doing? You are on special diet? I bake sponge, chocolate and carrot cakes very well.

Just got back the blood work done on hubby. His lipid profile is very high and so is his sugar levels. He is on no sugar, oil, eggs and meat. So no baking this time. We will be visiting parents in the week end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->