Our journeys to baby #2

Ftale, chart is promising FX it stays high til your :bfp:

AFM - temp still low so i'm glad i haven't O'ed yet..... BD starts tomorrow and will continue peeing on OPK and using scope. FX I did not screw up this cycle for taking EPO. Heard/read a lot in google that most women had late ovulation and I don't want to O later than usual.

I took EPO last cycle. I was on Clomid and EPO. I did ovulate late but it was more of like my body didn't do its gear up to O. It just lingered around then O'd pretty harshly.

I won't be trying EPO again..lol Not to say it doesn't work but I don't care for it. Heck, my uterine lining was thing too, I took it to help counteract the Clomid ability to thin your lining out.

I hope you O when you are ready.:happydance:

Thank you for the temp encouragement. I wasn't suppose to but I couldn't resist. It is really lingering around 97.90 my 98.17 was just a fluke from being under warm covers I should toss it but who cares. I feel out already. Finally starting to feel some thing last night and this morning CRAMPING. I wasn't feeling anything before. No super sore O boobs ..nothing.

Now, its like here comes the witch. I don't want to see her but she is coming :haha: Trying to stay light hearted so I don't fall to pieces when I start spotting. :blush:

Yes definitely planning on more BD for next cycle hopefully. Still waiting on AF.

How's everyone doing?

I'm feeling pretty worked up over here. Cant totally explain it but my nerves are crawling like I'm pumped full of adrenaline. I had a small cup of sweet tea and its like I'm toast :wacko:

Aside from this feeling, gas has been my only other different symptom for this cycle.

So we haven't started DTD early this morning (1-3am usually) as we are so exhausted yesterday. DS even kept us awake so late at night. Another temp drop which making me anxious if this is my O drop. FX it's not. Only temp tomorrow would let me know if O occurred or not. Gonna BD for sure starting tomorrow. FF puts me on CD22 (Saturday) for O, so praying it is right like the last cycle.

MD: Your temps are def preparing for O. Have you ever tried the sperm in a cup method using a syringe? IVI? We do. Anyway we can get it in there. FX O continues to hold off for you.

MD: Your temps are def preparing for O. Have you ever tried the sperm in a cup method using a syringe? IVI? We do. Anyway we can get it in there. FX O continues to hold off for you.

Never tried anything aside from normal :sex:... Hopefully it does and we aren't late. It's just odd that now I'm dry no CM at all when i should be having watery to ewcm already up until O... Really concerned now why I took EPO... We can manage DTD for up to 4-5 days starting tom but if I O later than that we're screwed. But maybe we can do every other day after that until FF confirms my O. I'm not ready for another anov cycle. :growlmad:

Never tried anything aside from normal :sex:... Hopefully it does and we aren't late. It's just odd that now I'm dry no CM at all when i should be having watery to ewcm already up until O... Really concerned now why I took EPO... We can manage DTD for up to 4-5 days starting tom but if I O later than that we're screwed. But maybe we can do every other day after that until FF confirms my O. I'm not ready for another anov cycle. :growlmad:

:growlmad::hugs:...praying for a late O. Do you use preseed at all?

Finally, an almost clear CM still a bit cloudy but getting there and it's stretchable up to 1.5". So maybe I'm getting really close now. FX

How's everyone doing?

It's been seriously CRAZY busy here. Still moving boxes in and unpacking. Still sick with an awful cold. CD 13 and not much to report.

:dust:

Hopefully you're feeling better soon Lilac and you get everything sorted quickly:flower:

11dpo and got a faint positive, will test again tomorrow morning as period isn't due for another 2 or 3 days:dust:

Attachments

• 20171128_125443.jpg
    20171128_125443.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Vicky and I'm sorry lilac. Things are same same over here. Dd turned 2 yesterday and now we are preparing for Christmas so that's taking my mind off things. Though I will say dr. Google has me worried. It did take 10 cycles with Dd and this is only cycle 7 now but I've read about something called ashermans syndrome and I think I might have it. Essentially it's caused by d&cs which I had one after my dad's birth. It's characterized by shorter or lighter periods or not having periods at all after a d&c. Mine have still been on time but went from 5 days meum-heavy flow with a couple days spotting on each side and clots the first 3 days slowing down days 4 &5 to now being 4 days exactly light to medium flow. I've heard this is scar tissue in your uterus and while not super well known can be a cause of infertility or lead to mcs if you do fall. I'm getting my annual on the 12th of this month and I know it's a good thing I'm still getting cycles but seriously this can't be normal. I'm just not sure since dd still breastfeed 8-10 times or more in a 12 hour period it could just be hormones but I don't remember hearing about this though I do remember being told they weren't going to be super aggressive in the d&c and a follow up scan showed a small amount of blood still left so I don't know what to think. I'm rambling I know but I never thought I would have to worry about this

Hopefully you're feeling better soon Lilac and you get everything sorted quickly:flower:

11dpo and got a faint positive, will test again tomorrow morning as period isn't due for another 2 or 3 days:dust:

Congrats:happydance:

Babybum I'm sorry you're worried :hugs: I hope you get some good answers at your annual! Dr. Google can be such an insensitive jerk :(

Ftale so sorry to see :witch: got you :hugs:

Congrats Vicky and I'm sorry lilac. Things are same same over here. Dd turned 2 yesterday and now we are preparing for Christmas so that's taking my mind off things. Though I will say dr. Google has me worried. It did take 10 cycles with Dd and this is only cycle 7 now but I've read about something called ashermans syndrome and I think I might have it. Essentially it's caused by d&cs which I had one after my dad's birth. It's characterized by shorter or lighter periods or not having periods at all after a d&c. Mine have still been on time but went from 5 days meum-heavy flow with a couple days spotting on each side and clots the first 3 days slowing down days 4 &5 to now being 4 days exactly light to medium flow. I've heard this is scar tissue in your uterus and while not super well known can be a cause of infertility or lead to mcs if you do fall. I'm getting my annual on the 12th of this month and I know it's a good thing I'm still getting cycles but seriously this can't be normal. I'm just not sure since dd still breastfeed 8-10 times or more in a 12 hour period it could just be hormones but I don't remember hearing about this though I do remember being told they weren't going to be super aggressive in the d&c and a follow up scan showed a small amount of blood still left so I don't know what to think. I'm rambling I know but I never thought I would have to worry about this

I understand. I'm in the same worry pool. The doc said my lining was so thin last cycle. It explains why my periods are only 2 and a half days long..then occasional spotting until cd5. I see him agin in 2 weeks for a scan of my ovaries and lining. And he will see about how to start helping us get pregnant.

Till then, we are just enjoying each other without trying to may a baby for a change.

I hope you get some good answers at your visit. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->