Our quick decision wedding.

Congratulations on your wedding so exciting. Sorry was trying to post but my daughter just hit her head on my phone and jogged my phone:-\ I shall be stalking this thread as me and my OH have our wedding set for 12th july next year so we only have just over 9 months. Ive brought my dress a few days ago and we have booked the church and emailed the people with the wedding marquee and booked the photographer. I went to a few wedding fayres on sunday which i do recommend if you havent already been to one. If you book anything at a wedding fayre you get discounts.

Congratulations on your wedding so exciting. Sorry was trying to post but my daughter just hit her head on my phone and jogged my phone:-\ I shall be stalking this thread as me and my OH have our wedding set for 12th july next year so we only have just over 9 months. Ive brought my dress a few days ago and we have booked the church and emailed the people with the wedding marquee and booked the photographer. I went to a few wedding fayres on sunday which i do recommend if you havent already been to one. If you book anything at a wedding fayre you get discounts.

Sorry I haven't replied as my internet went :( Thank you! Aww bless her :') 9 months is a comfortable amount of time :) Are you on a tight budget or not? Luckily my OHs Dads cousin is a photographer so don't need to pay for one :happydance: I've been to one at the venue I want to have our wedding out but want to go again :D Yeah I've thought that but there's none in my area for a while and when there is it'll be waaay too close to the date :( x

So today I realised.. It's October, therefore 5 months to plan A WHOLE WEDDING! The only think I actually have for our wedding is my jewelry.. So yeah PANIC STATION!
Going to ring the venue on Friday as that's the only day the wedding coordinator is in :dohh: She needs to understand how much I'm panicking to get it sorted! :haha:
And within the last few hours I've realised.. My hair.. What am I going to do to my hair? Cut it short(it's currently shorter on one side as I'm growing it out), put it up at the wedding? Dye it before the wedding? Leave it as it is? So many questions in so little time! D:
Ok.. Time to try calm down.. Well try..

Hello :) So sorry to hear about your loss but congratulations, what a lovely idea to make the month special! Me and my fiancé are getting married in March too and we had 6 months to plan too! So far we have booked our venue and have our rings and my dress that's all so far! How are you finding the planning? :) XX

Hello :) So sorry to hear about your loss but congratulations, what a lovely idea to make the month special! Me and my fiancé are getting married in March too and we had 6 months to plan too! So far we have booked our venue and have our rings and my dress that's all so far! How are you finding the planning? :) XX

Thank you :flower: When in March? :) Stressful haha, you? xx

March 1st, what about you, have you chosen the date yet? Im suddenly feeling very stressed and like we are getting nowhere! Its exciting but I don't feel I can be excited yet as there is still so much to do!! What do you have next on your 'list'? Im hoping to sort ordering the invites today! xx

We had to change our date as certain important people couldn't come then we had to change again as my parents couldn't come so I'm ready to pull my hair out :( And my fiance used the words you don't say to a bride to be planning a wedding 'Don't worry it'll be fine' :dohh: I get excited then as soon as I get excited I remember all the things left to do and panic again haha. After we've sorted the date out it's booking the venue and then I can get the invitations done then HOPEFULLY everything will start falling into place fxd! How come you're doing it on short notice? Don't worry if you don't want to say! x

We had planned to get married next October, then we found out my grandad was ill so we thought we'd bring it forwards, but sadly he deteriorated extremely quickly and we lost him a couple of weeks ago, so that's a massive shame :( but it actually turns out its cheaper to get married then and we had already booked the venue.. xx

We had planned to get married next October, then we found out my grandad was ill so we thought we'd bring it forwards, but sadly he deteriorated extremely quickly and we lost him a couple of weeks ago, so that's a massive shame :( but it actually turns out its cheaper to get married then and we had already booked the venue.. xx

So sorry for your loss :( That's also a reason I wanted to speed it up, my granddad's starting to forget things so I'm worried it's not just plain forgetfulness :/ Glad you found some sort of positive to such a bad time xx

So tomorrow we got SO much done!
We visited where we're having the ceremony and have provisionally booked the 22nd of March! Eeeeek! :happydance:
Then we did some price looking shopping and found my OHs suit and brought his tie as it was on final reductions and was the exact colour we wanted it!
As for my dress I haven't been shopping as of yet (not the the internet) so don't really know what dress I want but I've 10 dresses I've found online that I like :thumbup:
Then last night we went to where we're having the reception and provisionally booked that too, we're going to go see it when it's all set up for a wedding before we say yes
:cloud9:
Now for the bad news - The only date we can get married may mean that OH goes back to work two days later and my parents still need to find out if they can actually come so if they can't come it's all needing to be scraped and started again :nope:
So fingers crossed that everything works out!
xxxx

Ugh so as I said before we went to see where we wanted the reception - it's at my OHs friends pub as it gives us so much more freedom and we can basically do what we want :) then OHs Mum says 'are you busy around Dec as its my MILs 70th and it'll be good to have it here' WHAT?!

Sorry I haven't left a message in a while. Apparently my wedding is completely different to a 'normal' wedding where I'm expecting to ring everyone to tell them rather than send invites like I wanted to do :/
On the wedding front - Booking the ceremony at the end of the month for the 22nd of March. WE FINALLY HAVE A DATE :happydance:
And then we need to speak to the reception venue and tell them it's the 22nd of March we want and discuss the evening.
Hopefully within the next month (November) a lot more will happen so I can update you all more, even through everyone seems to have disappeared :haha: xx

YAY!
Yours is quite soon as well! How much have you got done so far? xx

Gave our notice of marriage yesterday! Yay! 22nd of March is now set in stone. Eeeeekkk!

How exciting!! I have done quite a lot. Need to sort flowers, 2bridemaid dresses, entertainment, centre pieces .. they are on the top of my list! oh and give my maid of honour a nudge with the hen do! Whats next for you? :) x

Hi rachel hows the planning going?

Jessie - Next is talking to the venue/ finding a dress and invites that I haven't sent as my mum is being a complete and utter pain wirt addresses :(
Celine - :waves: it's here and there,seemd to stop completely then loads gets done then it stops again haha, hope babys growing nicely in there! X

I was really lucky with my dress, I didn't want a massive 'princess' dress, they are so heavy and I cant be dealing with feeling stuck! The first dress I tried was everything I didn't want .. and was the only one I liked on! I got it for £500 down from £1100 I was very happy! Plus they had a half price offer if your brought your bridal dress there so I got my maid of honours dress for £100 instead of £200 .. I decided I like that bridal store :haha:
Hope you get your invites sorted :( I had hassle with mine they were all printed wrong and then I might have forgotten to order menus or put in a note about rooms (oops lucky I remembered before I sent them!) so now waiting on them to get back to me! Its all so blooming stressful lol! X

I don't know what dress I want :( I love so many different styles but that's on models not me :haha: that's a great deal! I found a dress online which I love but it's from China so I'm a bit worried :(
I'm handmaking mind as I love doing that sort of thing but my mum won't give me the addresses till November when I see her :/
Is your LO involved in the wedding? Xx
Sorry for aby typos my phones slow today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"