Our quick decision wedding.

My flower girls dress is from china, Ebay .. got it for £14 and its beautiful. My LO will be walking down the aisle with my flowergirl .. if he's walking by then (No pressure George! :haha: ). If not he will be up front with his daddy :) I have hopefully sorted out the bits I forgot to put in my invites now! Hmmm think I will entertainment search next! Are you having any entertainment x

Ah okay! The sizes are an issue as my Gran or myself can always change it I'm worrying about the quality but think I might risk it as the dress it's sooo much cheaper than what I'd get in a shop.
Aww bless that sounds so cute :')
My OH brother is going to do it for us as he's good with music :) x

Ah that's good, as entertainment is sooo expensive!! I cant remember if I asked, are you having flowergirls/bridesmaids etc? xx

I've never had to look for it, how expensive is it?
I'm having a bridesmaid, I think, I haven't made my mind up yet, the 2 girls that were going to be my bridesmaids haven't really proved that's it's worth it :/
How many flower girls/bridesmaids are you having? x

Bands usually charge per person and have an average of 4 people and they charge £200 each, I think that's crazy! I last paid out for a DJ at my 18th (a few years ago!) and paid £600!
I'm having one flower girl(my niece - 3), 2 bridesmaids (my cousins - 10) and my maid of honour (my best friend - 23)!! I have about a million cousins lol I found it quite difficult to not offend someone! I don't care now though I will do what I want .. its like my gran offered to make the bridesmaid dresses .. I'm slightly worried about it but she's only making the 10 year olds dresses, I brought Lillie-Mae's (eBay) and have brought the maid of honours! Jeez the joys .. I thought it would be all beautiful not at all stressful lol!! x

Bands usually charge per person and have an average of 4 people and they charge £200 each, I think that's crazy! I last paid out for a DJ at my 18th (a few years ago!) and paid £600!
I'm having one flower girl(my niece - 3), 2 bridesmaids (my cousins - 10) and my maid of honour (my best friend - 23)!! I have about a million cousins lol I found it quite difficult to not offend someone! I don't care now though I will do what I want .. its like my gran offered to make the bridesmaid dresses .. I'm slightly worried about it but she's only making the 10 year olds dresses, I brought Lillie-Mae's (eBay) and have brought the maid of honours! Jeez the joys .. I thought it would be all beautiful not at all stressful lol!! x

That's crazy just for music! I've asked my OH's best girl friend to be my bridesmaid as she's been more supportive with everything (relationship, when I became pregnant, when I mc'd, now we're TTC, our relationship as a whole) I told my friend I was pregnant her first comment was 'Really? What are you going to do about it' and then asked me throughout the time 'How are you going to afford this?' 'You still haven't got a job?' My OH works enough to support us and more on his job and I chose to be a housewife and then a stay at home mum after considering everything. I didn't need that from my friend when I was newly pregnant and my OH best friend was so excited for us and was really there for us. I was worried that she'd get offended that I chose someone I've know for just over a year to her I've known for 4 years but then I thought forget it, it's my wedding someones going to end up offended regardless of what I do I'll do what I want :)
When I started organising my wedding I thought 'Oh this will be easy I know where I want to get married etc' then when it gets really into it I don't think I've been so stressed in my life :haha: x

Oh good I'm so glad it isn't just me getting stressed lol! Are you sorting out your hen do? Or having one? Our best man sorted Cameron's stag do out so quickly its all planned, Cam is so excited lol! My maid of honour is meant to be planning mine and has done nothing :( So I'm a bit gutted to be honest but cant really be bothered now! It would have to be 7th Feb as the stag is the 14th (Typical! Valentines!) so feel like there's no time to plan anything extravagant .. never mind I'm in it for the wedding not the pre-party! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->