Out Of date test

star_faces

Reaction score
Hoping for some reassurance. I was due my period yesterday and took 3 pregnancy test this morning, they were all left over from last time we were ttc so we're all out of date but all positive

1 ic, one month out of date, very faint line
2 tesco, sell by date April 2015 (does that mean it's in date?) faint pink line
3 cb digi, one year out of date, pregnant 1-2

Hubby wants me to get another digi tonight but as I will be spending the next 8 hrs at work am I aloud to get excited???

Thanks for any help/ advice /anacdotes xxx

I would THINK yes you are...to have one that's barely out of date and still come up with a positive...it's gotta be a good sign!!!!

Thank you for your replies! Seems very unreal, with dd (need to update signature) it took 18 months, she is now 9 months and we had just decided to let nature take its course, but as I'm still bf I thought it would be a while! (Oh please be sticky please be sticky!) Will test again this evening with digi and try not to get too excited!!!:cloud9:

From what Ive seen, out of date tests are generally right most of the time. And the sell by date one- well, id say that was in date still!

I used to refill my work first aid kit. The items had use by dates. When I went to st.johns they said I should keep the items myself as they only put the sell by dates on so they can be kept fresh etc for those selling them and using them commercially. Maybe it's the same with pregnancy tests.

Congratulations :)

sounds like a BFP to me ! keep us updated ! xx

Did another digi (in date!) and bfp:cloud9:

Thanks for the support :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78