ovarian cysts UPDATED!

Krissybaby13

Reaction score
*not sure if this is the right place to post this??*

Can any of you ladies tell me if you had them and if so how did you feel? What was done to take them alway??.......any info would be nice :blush: .... I am beginning to think I've got one. I got pregnancy symthoms but I can't get a HPT to be positive... its been 4 days since I last tested. And I am on CD 54. If :witch: is going to show I would say it would be on Monday :cry:

Keep in mind that I have never skipped a period this Feb was the first time. I did get off of BCP in oct but I have had regular periods Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan.

Thank you!

I thought I would pop in and say hi. I dont know anything about ovarian cysts lovely - I do have breast cysts though!

:hugs:

If you are truly worried about having ovarian cysts you really should see your doctor, they can give you the best advice. :hugs:

Hey hun , I had ovarian cysts when i was about 18.
To remove them you are put under anesthetic and they are lasered or burnt off via laparoscopy. A laparoscopy is a small operation and usually involves the surgeon putting a tiny microscope through an incision made in your navel or small incisions on your bikini line.
You will know if you have ov cysts because they can become very painful, i know mine were about the size of small plums before they were discovered, but I had no problems after the operation and went on to have 3 kids.
good luck hun and if you are concerned that you have ov cysts, see your doctor asap xxxxxxx

Hey hun , I had ovarian cysts when i was about 18.
To remove them you are put under anesthetic and they are lasered or burnt off via laparoscopy. A laparoscopy is a small operation and usually involves the surgeon putting a tiny microscope through an incision made in your navel or small incisions on your bikini line.
You will know if you have ov cysts because they can become very painful, i know mine were about the size of small plums before they were discovered, but I had no problems after the operation and went on to have 3 kids.
good luck hun and if you are concerned that you have ov cysts, see your doctor asap xxxxxxx

Thank you!! I have seen a doc, but they wanted me to wait it out and see if I get a period this month. So after next week I have a ultra sound. The doc couldn't feel any cyst when she checked me. I feel no pain at all... i have period type cramps, but not as intense pain .
I am happy to hear that you were able to have 3 kiddos since your removal!...
Did you have any other feelings, symthoms? Like I have sore breasts have had them since Jan 24, frequent urination, tired, dizzy sometimes, weird feelings in lower stomach, Hardness as well, lower back sometimes aches...nausea..
:headspin:

Sounds like your pregnant to me hun, have you done a pregnancy test?. If you had ov cysts, you would be in some kind of pain, likely around the site of your ovaries.

Sounds like your pregnant to me hun, have you done a pregnancy test?. If you had ov cysts, you would be in some kind of pain, likely around the site of your ovaries.

Yes I have taken several test...all BFN though :cry::cry:I also had the blood test done Feb 28 that was negative as well..... Last HPT I took was about 4 days ago.
Yeah I don't feel pain at all around the ovaries..... Maybe Ill test again tomorrow.

Yeah, I would if I were you.
Let us know how you go chick, good luck xxx :hugs:

I got cysts monthly up until I was about 9 weeks pregnant (stopped getting them as I didn't have cycles because of my pregnancy.) I would have horrible pain on my ovary. Normally they are painless until they pop or twist. I had it my cysts confirmed by having an ultrasound which showed fluid around my ovary. Normally they go away on there own by shrinking or popping but I do know sometimes people have to have surgery depending on the size and how long it sticks around for. I hope that helps. Feel better soon :hugs:

congratulations, that is fabulous!!! :D :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"