Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Very helpful, thank you! :D
I find it so helpful being on here, I don't feel so alone in this sitatuion.. where I go on and on about TTC/pregnancy/symptoms/hating AF.... Everyone else who hears me talking about anything like that starts rolling their eyes at me. Quite disheartening. :cry:

&& I bet when I am pregnant, they'll wanna be all 'involved' and be interested and it'll be like uhh no no no! You ain't deciding when you wanna be a part of it. :growlmad:

I just think it's ridiculous that people don't understand, they kinda don't realise & take pregnancy for granted. Not realising that people actually have to try to conceive.
You'll be surprised though! A lot of people don't bother with you when you are pregnant, but you will get them ones that weren't there when you needed them then when your pregnant they're like "aww I'm it's auntie!" :coffee:
I'm glad you've now got people to talk to & my ears always here if you need a chat, and were the same age!

Kath - Same to you hun, I'm here if you need a chat!

I love the way this site brings us together with people who understand :hugs: aaw I'm getting all sentimental! :haha:

I must admit I had a real hard time when his sister told us she was pregnant. She lives in our street and one day she popped in and was like guess what.... "I'm pregnant, about 5 weeks along " I've got to say I didn't see it coming and my heart fell into my stomach. I wanted to cry and I had to force a smile and congratulations. And I am ashamed to say I avoided her for the first half of her pregnancy.

I did managed to get a grip of my self though lol and be supportive, and tbh it's probably the best thing cause when she had darling nephew 3 weeks ago it prompted oh to want to ttc properly, cause he decided he ready to be a daddy :happydance::happydance:

Awhhh ^^ Bless you Jay900. <3

Would a pregnancy be detected in a blood test?
Say I went to the doctors and they decided to take bloods to check my HB (iron levels)... when they got the results, would it come back I was pregnant even if they weren't actually checking for that?

I would of thought so.
I had a blood test a few weeks ago but they weren't looking for anything particular but a general test (because I'm over weight :( )

Awhhh ^^ Bless you Jay900. <3

Would a pregnancy be detected in a blood test?
Say I went to the doctors and they decided to take bloods to check my HB (iron levels)... when they got the results, would it come back I was pregnant even if they weren't actually checking for that?

I would of thought so.
I had a blood test a few weeks ago but they weren't looking for anything particular but a general test (because I'm over weight :( )

I agree. I would have thought they would test your blood and see what levels of everything you had in it. :shrug:

Haha I am also addicted, I have added a bnb shortcut on my homepage :)

I love it cause everyone is so lovely, and I can talk to you ladies about stuff I'm not ready to talk to people irl.

Like I don't want to tell friends and family were ttc, cause I will dread the "you not pregnant yet" every time I see them. But here is so relaxed and friendly :coffee: :hugs:

The "you not pregnant yet" sucks, I get this constantly it kinda sets me back and makes me think "shit I should be pregnant by now".
Definitely tell people in your own time! In the mean time it can all be babbled about on here :D :hugs:

Stronger - it would show in a blood test but I'm not sure if they'll 'look for that' iykwim?

Do you need a blood test to comfirm your pregnant or does the doctor take your word for it once you've done a HPT?

They take your word don't they? Im not sure.. I know my sister had a blood test to get it confirmed but I'm not sure if that's a done thing x

Yeah they take your word, I was shocked when I had my 1st appt because I assumed they'd at least make me do a hpt but they just take your word for it!

Hi girls sorry been absent today!! only had my phone on me and its not very good to go on for this!
Stronger - yeah i think it will detect pregnancy even if they arent checking for it!! mind u, u see it in tv programmes n movies all the time haha!!

i know how u all feel about feeling like people taking pregnancy for granted! ive got soooo many friends (some even younger like 17/18) who have all got pregnant/ had kids that wasnt planned and "an accident" and it does make me a tiny bit jealous!! i hate having to monitor all these ovulation days and picking up on every little change, where these girls just have no clue!! :(

xxxx

i know how u all feel about feeling like people taking pregnancy for granted! ive got soooo many friends (some even younger like 17/18) who have all got pregnant/ had kids that wasnt planned and "an accident" and it does make me a tiny bit jealous!! i hate having to monitor all these ovulation days and picking up on every little change, where these girls just have no clue!! :(

xxxx

I know the feeling about this!! Alot of the people I graduated with ended up getting pregnant! without even trying!

Good Morning everyone, once again I am at work ahaha seems like the only time I can be on here for any length of time

Hello I would love to join you all please! Just moved over from waiting to try! I am 21 and my fiancee is 22! This will be our first month trying. :flower:

Hello hun!
Welcome :)
Keep up updated on how things are going for you.
Please feel free to ask for support or advice if you need it. :)

<3

Thats AF made an appearance after 4 days late :(

Oh I am so sorry to hear this, hun! :hugs:
Hope you're okay. We're here to support you.
<3

Thank you <3 dont even know how to calculate my O peak now as last month my cycle was 24 days and this month 30!! Ugggh annoying!!!!

Hello I would love to join you all please! Just moved over from waiting to try! I am 21 and my fiancee is 22! This will be our first month trying. :flower:

Hello hun!
Welcome :)
Keep up updated on how things are going for you.
Please feel free to ask for support or advice if you need it. :)

<3

Thats AF made an appearance after 4 days late :(

Oh I am so sorry to hear this, hun! :hugs:
Hope you're okay. We're here to support you.
<3

Thank you <3 dont even know how to calculate my O peak now as last month my cycle was 24 days and this month 30!! Ugggh annoying!!!!

Yeah, I'm the same hun. My cycles are different each month. Sometimes, 28.. then 25.. Though I do find tracking my CM is useful. Especially when you get EWCM.

I can't remember if i asked you, but have you been taking any conception vitamins?

Do either of you temp at all? You might find it useful :)
My cycles range from 25-35 days, but I always have a 13 day Luteal Phase, therefore it is O date that changes :thumbup:

I havent taken any vitamins etc but i think i might start!! Fed up seeing AF now :( middle of next year my fiance is having to go work away for a while... want to have baby in Jan 2014 please!!!!!

I'm 4 days late! I'm trying so hard to wait a few more days to test! The anticipation is killing me!

So far I have experienced the following symptoms:
Back pain
Breast tenderness
Fatigue
Mood swings
Nausea

I'm hoping I'm not psyching myself out!

Juicy - My af arrived today too, 3 days late. Looks like we're cycle buddies this month!! :thumbup:

How's everybody?

Babydust MissAndrea :)

Juicy, are you taking Folic Acid? It is really important to take it from the start of TTC :thumbup:

I'm 4 days late! I'm trying so hard to wait a few more days to test! The anticipation is killing me!

So far I have experienced the following symptoms:
Back pain
Breast tenderness
Fatigue
Mood swings
Nausea

I'm hoping I'm not psyching myself out!

TEST TEST!!
If your pregnant hun a test should pick it up, especially if your experiencing symptoms. Good luck! X

Well I ordered some opks as well as the saliva test thing. Cause it's got to make it easier if I know if I am and when I'm Ovulating. Well I came home from work today to find the opks waiting for me on the mat. Of course I had to do one straight away.:blush: cause I love poas. Haha

Well I has shocked to get this, what do you ladies think? I think it may be positive? Talk about timing! Woo Royal Mail lmao. It's also happens the oh has finished his night shits and is off tonight :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g