Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

I'd say Monday cos it's closer :haha:

I don't really symptom spot cos it'd drive me mad!
If it works for you though why not :). That sounds promising, fx'd!

Talking in 3 places at once :dohh:

Love your new ticker :winkwink:

Always the way, quite often I'll be talking to someone on here and on Facebook :dohh:

Thanks, I love it too... Wish it was quicker ! :haha:

I could've booked one for the 15th, but I have a presentation for my dissertation at uni on the 15th, and I really cannot miss that!!

I have a question... When you get a BFP... do you have to leave the TTC forum and move to the pregnancy section or can you still come here to support the others who are still TTC?

Kath - Busy, busy month!

Stronger - Yeah course you can still support people, the only time rules like that apply is with journals like you can't keep writing in your ttc journal if your 5 months pregnant etc.. :) are you new to BnB? X

Kath - Busy, busy month!

Stronger - Yeah course you can still support people, the only time rules like that apply is with journals like you can't keep writing in your ttc journal if your 5 months pregnant etc.. :) are you new to BnB? X

Oh good :)
Yeah, I've only been here like 2 weeks!
Made myself at home though, haven't I? :coffee: :blush:
Now, I haven't asked anyone this question cause it's probably the stupidest thing ever... but I still don't know the shortcuts of words...
Like at first I was like... what on earth is AF? OH? BFP? BFN? OPK? :shrug:
There's loads of them! I literally have to read a post and then make sense of what these shortcut words are! I need a list... is there a list anywhere?
:blush::blush:

No question is ever stupid if you don't know the answer :winkwink:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/f...-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html#pagetop click that & there's the list hun!

Yeah you've definitely settled in :haha: I did the same when I first came on here, instantly addicted!

Evening girls..

Been told on another thread that agnus cactus can be bought in liquid form so will be ordering some soon :) love this forum..;)

No question is ever stupid if you don't know the answer :winkwink:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/f...-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html#pagetop click that & there's the list hun!

Yeah you've definitely settled in :haha: I did the same when I first came on here, instantly addicted!

Very helpful, thank you! :D
I find it so helpful being on here, I don't feel so alone in this sitatuion.. where I go on and on about TTC/pregnancy/symptoms/hating AF.... Everyone else who hears me talking about anything like that starts rolling their eyes at me. Quite disheartening. :cry:

&& I bet when I am pregnant, they'll wanna be all 'involved' and be interested and it'll be like uhh no no no! You ain't deciding when you wanna be a part of it. :growlmad:

Evening girls..

Been told on another thread that agnus cactus can be bought in liquid form so will be ordering some soon :) love this forum..;)

Oh great to hear, hun!
How are you feeling today?
<3

Definitely strongerdust, when my two cousins got pregnant together, I cried. I was really hurt and jealous. My mother told me that I was being a 'bitch' and to stop 'denying others their happiness'. I had to repress my feelings of hurt, anger and jealousy for a long while. I thought I was a horrible person and wrong.
I came on here and met so many other women who felt exactly like me and said that it was normal to feel anger toward this injustice of not being able to concieve.
I am still so grateful to them for that. It's such a relief to know others are in the position, and while I do not wish infertility on anyone, it's so good to not feel so lonely anymore!

Evening girls..

Oh great to hear, hun!
How are you feeling today?
<3

changed my mind AGAIN. Lol
Ordered these https://www.naturesbest.co.uk/vitex...onid=5b0725c690ca5a79dcbf3746b139c188cb370d79

Their smaller than the other ones I bought & their stronger so only need to take one a day :)
Not feeling great tbh thinking about going doctors :( you? X

Very helpful, thank you! :D
I find it so helpful being on here, I don't feel so alone in this sitatuion.. where I go on and on about TTC/pregnancy/symptoms/hating AF.... Everyone else who hears me talking about anything like that starts rolling their eyes at me. Quite disheartening. :cry:

&& I bet when I am pregnant, they'll wanna be all 'involved' and be interested and it'll be like uhh no no no! You ain't deciding when you wanna be a part of it. :growlmad:

I just think it's ridiculous that people don't understand, they kinda don't realise & take pregnancy for granted. Not realising that people actually have to try to conceive.
You'll be surprised though! A lot of people don't bother with you when you are pregnant, but you will get them ones that weren't there when you needed them then when your pregnant they're like "aww I'm it's auntie!" :coffee:
I'm glad you've now got people to talk to & my ears always here if you need a chat, and were the same age!

Kath - Same to you hun, I'm here if you need a chat!

I love the way this site brings us together with people who understand :hugs: aaw I'm getting all sentimental! :haha:

Ordered these https://www.naturesbest.co.uk/vitex...onid=5b0725c690ca5a79dcbf3746b139c188cb370d79

Their smaller than the other ones I bought & their stronger so only need to take one a day :)

I'm glad you've picked some you think are suitable! Fx'd they work for you!!

Waah is your back still hurting :( I'd definitely get to the docs see if they can help :hugs:

I'm glad you've picked some you think are suitable! Fx'd they work for you!!

Waah is your back still hurting :( I'd definitely get to the docs see if they can help :hugs:

Its not my back hun, I feel drained all the time.. I work mornings & evenings I'm literally just sleeping between shifts. :(

Haha I am also addicted, I have added a bnb shortcut on my homepage :)

I love it cause everyone is so lovely, and I can talk to you ladies about stuff I'm not ready to talk to people irl.

Like I don't want to tell friends and family were ttc, cause I will dread the "you not pregnant yet" every time I see them. But here is so relaxed and friendly :coffee: :hugs:

Awhhh ^^ Bless you Jay900. <3

Would a pregnancy be detected in a blood test?
Say I went to the doctors and they decided to take bloods to check my HB (iron levels)... when they got the results, would it come back I was pregnant even if they weren't actually checking for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->