Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Well I ordered some opks as well as the saliva test thing. Cause it's got to make it easier if I know if I am and when I'm Ovulating. Well I came home from work today to find the opks waiting for me on the mat. Of course I had to do one straight away.:blush: cause I love poas. Haha

Well I has shocked to get this, what do you ladies think? I think it may be positive? Talk about timing! Woo Royal Mail lmao. It's also happens the oh has finished his night shits and is off tonight :D

Definitely looks promising!! Get bd'ing Mrs ;) next 3 days!
Fx'd you catch that egg!
(P.S- High 5 Royal Mail!)

Thank is one of the most positive OPKs I've ever seen! Get BD'ing Girl!
:haha:

I'm so chuffed right now :) with NTNP for a year and getting nothing, and my periods being all over I was beginning to worry that maybe I wasn't ovulating. Well chuffed to learn I am :thumbup:

Time to :sex::blush:

Thanks girls :hugs:

Kath - Get some work done you :winkwink: :haha:

Jay - that's one of my fears too! I've always worried about that. At least you know now that you ov :) enjoy!!!

How soon into a pregnancy does heartburn normally occur? Does anyone know...
I am apparently 1 DPO but So i am pretty sure it is just what I ate...but I am curious.
Also I have been having some cramping on the left side today.

Hi hun,
Heartburn can be a sign of pregnancy, but if you're only 1 DPO, I don't think it would be the cause of your heartburn.
Hope you're feeling better soon. <3

Hi hun,
Heartburn can be a sign of pregnancy, but if you're only 1 DPO, I don't think it would be the cause of your heartburn.
Hope you're feeling better soon. <3

Oh I am fairly sure it is what I ate...
But thanks <3 I am just curious to when things are supossed to happen :)

I am apparently 1 DPO but So i am pretty sure it is just what I ate...but I am curious.

I don't think any symptoms would show 1DPO hun? That's pretty soon!
Your cramps could be because you've just O'd, I get cramps before, at & after O :dohh:

Heartburn usually occurs when baby grows hair (apparently).

Obviously I'm no doctor but I'd say it's most probably what you've eaten.. :) x

I don't think any symptoms would show 1DPO hun? That's pretty soon!
Your cramps could be because you've just O'd, I get cramps before, at & after O :dohh:

Heartburn usually occurs when baby grows hair (apparently).

Obviously I'm no doctor but I'd say it's most probably what you've eaten.. :) x

Thanks hun,
I will keep it in mind.
I know it was from what I ate, I was just curious to when that would start...because I can eat anything and get nuts heart burn ahah
And I hope thats what the cramps were :)

Yeah, there's no way you'd be getting symptoms so early. I think heartburn is usually something in later pregnancy when your other organs start moving out the way to make space for LO :thumbup:

Like Amy said, the cramps could be from O or if you've been BD'ing lately :)

Speaking of cramps, af sucks :growlmad:

I can't wait to see my AF :/ I'll be one step closer xx hope its not long until all you girls get your BFP's :D

We're the opposite at the moment haha take my af if you want!! Me too, fx'd for all of us!
Btw I got you mixed up with Luna the other day when I asked about back ache :dohh: sorry! I just realised! How you feeling today? X

Uhhh, feel so distressed!
Like I'll be so happy if I get a BFP this month... like never had one before... Fingers crossed... but then I go and read a lot of stories about people who had a M/C at 5 weeks... and it makes me feel so sick! </3

Uhhh, feel so distressed!
Like I'll be so happy if I get a BFP this month... like never had one before... Fingers crossed... but then I go and read a lot of stories about people who had a M/C at 5 weeks... and it makes me feel so sick! </3

This may sound weird, I'm not sure but.. Please don't worry about mc's, there is always a chance of it happening but I went through my pregnancy with it constantly in the back of my mind (maybe I knew deep down) but I wish I would of enjoyed the 2 months I had with the baby in my tummy, I know that my next pregnancy ill worry but I'm definitely gonna try my best to relax & enjoy my pregnancy..
It's always good to know what 'could' happen but seriously don't read too many 'horror stories', there are so many positive ones out there! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->