Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

That's okay hun. Not feeling too bad today Thankyou, had a nice lay in this morning, needed it :)

Ah I know hun :( fingers crossed for everyone that 2013 will be your year :D

Hello ladies care if I join? I'm 20 years old TTC #1 I'm in my 2nd month of trying. Af is due march 18th. Good luck to you all :)

Ok so I went to the dr today after almost 4 weeks late. Dr think it is just a normal missed cycle. No cysts or anything so now i am just hoping march AF shows and I can start from scratch again!

Well would you believe it that oh was ill last night :growlmad:

I know he coudnt help it, but that has got to be the worst luck lol. I hoped he would be better this morning and in the mood for some fun :nope: he reckons is feeling better just not up to :sex:

So I'm hoping tonight :winkwink: I did another opk this morning and its still pos but a tiny bit lighter, so fingers crossed lol. Shame as well cause Sunday and monday are no goes cause he is at work ( he works 12 hour shift and comes home drained) bless him.

So if he is up to it tonight, we will only have managed once during ovulation. But it only takes one :spermy: so fingers crossed lol. Never mind there's always next time :coffee::-=

Just think ladies if we succeed next month we will have some awesome Christmas presents this year :baby: :xmas10:

Jett - Welcome & good luck :wave:

Jay - Damn :( I hope your OH feels better soon, but like you said it only takes one! Fx'd! Aaw Xmas would be lovely with a thread full of bumps & babies!

I won't be online much this week but ill try to check in as much as possible :)! X

Went back to the gym today it destroid me but I'm feeling good :)

I'm 5 dpo today. AF is supposed to start anytime after this coming fri the 15th. I sure hope she doesn't show. This was our first month using opk...been trying for 7months. Hoping that knowing that I ovulated later tan expected helped is to have better timing. Good luck everyone!

I'm 5 dpo today. AF is supposed to start anytime after this coming fri the 15th. I sure hope she doesn't show. This was our first month using opk...been trying for 7months. Hoping that knowing that I ovulated later tan expected helped is to have better timing. Good luck everyone!

Fingers crossed that this is your month. :flower: x

That's too bad miss Andrea! It stinks when you're late and get your hopes up. Last month I was a week late before AF showed. I was very down for a few days but we've gotta stay positive and hope soon we'll. Get our BFP's!

Anyone due to get AF today? I am and there's no sign of her. I took a test on Friday just out of curiosity plus I had an appointment at my dermatologist for my eczema and wasnt sure what kind of medicine they would give me. The only thing I saw on there was an evap line and that was hard to see. I really hope this is our month but I haven't had any symptoms yet so idk.

Baby dust to everyone!

Not too bad thank you, worked most of it though! And if I wasn't working I was trying to finish off a dissertation draft. Boo!

How are you? :)

Started my agnus castus & folic acid today :) 2nd day back at the gym too & I'm feeling good :)

Not too bad thank you, worked most of it though! And if I wasn't working I was trying to finish off a dissertation draft. Boo!

How are you? :)

Pretty good :), I got my taxes back the weekend and I gave my fur babies a new cage :) (They are rats, I also have two cats).
The time change got my body all messed up though, I am so sleepy

Ahh we haven't had our time change yet... I'm not even sure when it is! (Just checked 31st March) :)

Aww bless, what are your furbabies names?
I've got a Dalmatian called Roly and a Basset Hound named Newton :)

Ahh we haven't had our time change yet... I'm not even sure when it is! (Just checked 31st March) :)

Aww bless, what are your furbabies names?
I've got a Dalmatian called Roly and a Basset Hound named Newton :)

my Rats names are Stella and Derpy (Shes named after a my little pony character...my bf is a brony lol) and the cats names are Zig and Rez :)

I always wanted a Dalmation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->