Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Definitely! Every cycle is one step closer to your BFP :)

Also, last month I never got a positive OPK. Should I be testing twice a day this cycle?

Yeah, it'll probably make you find it easier then it'll be easier for the cycles after cos you'll know whereabouts you'll be oing. Make sure you don't use fmu cos it's not reliable x

So my cycle just finished... And it was 27 days long.... And I thought I ovulated CD16 - obviously not. When do you think I'll ovulate this month? Any ideas?

So... For those waiting to ovulate, are you planning on doing anything differently this month?

I'm gonna make sure I take pregnacare everyday.
Test with OPK's twice a day.
Check CM daily.
Keep a log.

how do you know when your cycle starts & ends? & how do you work out when you ovulate?
I dont understand any of it :( lucky i have time to learn while waiting for my periods to return lol

sorry to hear your af arrived strongerdust hugss xx

O is different for everybody so it completely depends on you :shrug:

This month I'm just relaxing cos clear blue trial starts next cycle :) I hope your plan works for you!

how do you know when your cycle starts & ends? & how do you work out when you ovulate?
I dont understand any of it :( lucky i have time to learn while waiting for my periods to return lol

Cycle starts first day of proper bleeding, that's CD1 then your cycle ends when your next af comes. People say ov should come around 14 days after CD1 but that's not always accurate at all. Everybody's different xxx

Cycle starts first day of proper bleeding, that's CD1 then your cycle ends when your next af comes. People say ov should come around 14 days after CD1 but that's not always accurate at all. Everybody's different xxx

thanks,.. sorry for stupid questions :( lol

:wave: hey! All good how's you :)

Hope works going ok Luna! :D x

Were you together in 2011? If so speak to him about it hun but if not dont let it get to you too much, I hate seeing pictures of oh with his Exs but they're Exs for a reason just remember that, hes yours now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->