Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Doing alright cd23 tww is crawling... eh I have a feeling I'll prob get bummed out again this cycle even though dh swears up & down I'm preg but I just don't have much hope for this cycle even though we bded a lot!

Were you together in 2011? If so speak to him about it hun but if not dont let it get to you too much, I hate seeing pictures of oh with his Exs but they're Exs for a reason just remember that, hes yours now :hugs:

Naw, we have only been together since 2012...She texted him like a week and a half ago saying she wanted him back... But thanks hun. I posted that on another forum I am on and all I got was hate :/

Would just like to say Thankyou to everyone who has offered me advice & or support.

My husband has left me so I no longer will be using this forum. :(

I'm officially 9 days out from my positive opk my boobs are very tender but other than that I've got no s/s going to try to hold out until sat to test bc I'll be 12dpo then hopefully won't be too early...what do u ladies think?!

Cycle starts first day of proper bleeding, that's CD1 then your cycle ends when your next af comes. People say ov should come around 14 days after CD1 but that's not always accurate at all. Everybody's different xxx

Just so you all know you don't usually ovulate 14 days after cd1 unless your cycle is always 28 days. Most women ovulate about 14 days before their cycle starts. So like my cycle is usually about 34 days so I should ovulate around cd20. I normally do ovulate around cd 20 so its accurate.

I'm officially 9 days out from my positive opk my boobs are very tender but other than that I've got no s/s going to try to hold out until sat to test bc I'll be 12dpo then hopefully won't be too early...what do u ladies think?!

Good luck!!! :dust:

I'm 4 days late now going to test again in a few days but I havent had any symptoms. I'm graduating college in May so its kinda crunch time right now and I think its just late because of stress. I guess we will see.

Would just like to say Thankyou to everyone who has offered me advice & or support.

I know you might not get this, but I just wanted to say I am so sorry hun :hugs::cry: x

I'm so sorry to hear this, hun! ):
<3 :hugs:

Thankyou I am devastated seeing as it was his idea to ttc & we booked a holiday for our wedding anniversary in may :(

Look, hun, even if you're not TTC anymore, you can still PM me if you want to talk. <3

You never know you may end up here again one day soon! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-men-have-healthier-sperm-winter-spring.html

Pregnancy news thread I've made.

Hey, how is everyone today...I have been having weird pains in my left ovary region.My bf thinks it is a baby...he gets so giddy when i say something is wrong that could possibly mean baby

Mrsferg - I know, that's why I said "that's not always accurate" :) x

Luna - :hugs: no hate here hun, jealousy is only natural I don't think many ladies like their OHs Exs and seeing pictures doesn't help. Like I said he's yours now, screw her :haha: x

HA - So sorry hun, if you need a chat ever feel free to pm :) x

Luna - :hugs: no hate here hun, jealousy is only natural I don't think many ladies like their OHs Exs and seeing pictures doesn't help. Like I said he's yours now, screw her :haha: x

HA - So sorry hun, if you need a chat ever feel free to pm :) x

Oh yeah, he is mine lol. He wants to put a ring on my finger when he gets the money :3

That's so lovely, my oh is the same. I've been with some right idiots but oh is perfect for me :cloud9:

x

I think you just misunderstood me. I meant that its not 14 days after the 1st day of af its 14 days before your next af is supposed to start. If your cycle is 28 days then it doesn't matter which way you count it, but if your cycle is shorter or longer you may be missing it if you count it as 14 days after af and not 14 days before af. Just making sure you all are aware. I counted wasted many ovulation tests my first couple cycles because I was counting wrong and lets face it...those things can be expensive lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->