Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Oh I know that but they say an average cycle is 28 days and o may accure 14 days after / 14 days before cd1.. Everybody's different though even if your cycles are 28 days o may be early/later :) Dw I understand you haha x

Luna - how's your back hun? X

Oh I know that but they say an average cycle is 28 days and o may accure 14 days after / 14 days before cd1.. Everybody's different though even if your cycles are 28 days o may be early/later :) Dw I understand you haha x

Luna - how's your back hun? X

It is still at me...I always have a bit of back pain from the two car accidents I was in a few years ago, but sometimes like the past few days it has been intense

Go to the doctors hun they might be able to get you some pain killers x

Go to the doctors hun they might be able to get you some pain killers x

My dr wont give me anything stronger then annaprox sadly, and that dont even help cramps, let alone back pain :( I have been like it for 3 years now

I'm in so much pain :( I have an ear infection in both ears. I'm on anti biotics :(

Thanks ):
I think the anti-biotics, infection and painkillers will affect my chances this month. ):

Thanks ):
I think the anti-biotics, infection and painkillers will affect my chances this month. ):

it could go either way, I know when I was on the pill they told me to be carefull where it could cancel out my pill!

I just got some semi bad news

I would love to join! I am 25 and my husband is 24. We are both in grad school. We have been married 2 years and together going on 5 years. He graduates in July, so he is ready for a baby. I on the other hand don't finish till December of 2014, so I hope I have made the right decision to go off of BC.

Are there any other girls on this thread who have decided TTC while in college? It was a hard decision for me to make bc I am in agriculture, so my research can by physically demanding at times!

I would love to join! I am 25 and my husband is 24. We are both in grad school. We have been married 2 years and together going on 5 years. He graduates in July, so he is ready for a baby. I on the other hand don't finish till December of 2014, so I hope I have made the right decision to go off of BC.

Are there any other girls on this thread who have decided TTC while in college? It was a hard decision for me to make bc I am in agriculture, so my research can by physically demanding at times!

We started officially TTC in October. I graduate in May so I have been TTC while in college. Although we figured that if we started then I would graduate before I actually had the baby even if I got pregnant right away. We had not been preventing anything for almost a year before that though hoping it would happen on its own. He is planning on starting school in the fall after I graduate. We just figure and have always figured that what ever happens we will figure it out. There is never going to be a good time to get pregnant at least not that I can see in the next few years and we didn't want to wait any longer. I will say that we didn't officially start ttc until one of us had a good job though. Hubby makes more now than most people in our area, but that is only because he works a lot of overtime. He hasn't decided for sure if he is going to go to school or stick where he's working at but I know we can make it work either way.

We started officially TTC in October. I graduate in May so I have been TTC while in college. Although we figured that if we started then I would graduate before I actually had the baby even if I got pregnant right away. We had not been preventing anything for almost a year before that though hoping it would happen on its own. He is planning on starting school in the fall after I graduate. We just figure and have always figured that what ever happens we will figure it out. There is never going to be a good time to get pregnant at least not that I can see in the next few years and we didn't want to wait any longer. I will say that we didn't officially start ttc until one of us had a good job though. Hubby makes more now than most people in our area, but that is only because he works a lot of overtime. He hasn't decided for sure if he is going to go to school or stick where he's working at but I know we can make it work either way.

Oh and I also meant to say that my degree is in Interior design and a classmate and I want to start a side business refinishing furniture once we graduate and eventually expand it. That means fumes from paint, stain, and other chemicals that I wouldn't be able to be around if I was pregnant. She knows that my hubby and I are ttc and said that we would work around it if I were to get pregnant. It can definitely worry you when you are ttc and still young and know that it may not be the best time because of school or work duties but I know from personal experience that if you want something bad enough you will find a way to work it out. It worried me at first too and I kept wondering if we were making a mistake since I knew my plans for school and after graduating but I decided I wanted a baby so much that I would just figure it out when I got to that point.

Oh and I also meant to say that my degree is in Interior design and a classmate and I want to start a side business refinishing furniture once we graduate and eventually expand it. That means fumes from paint, stain, and other chemicals that I wouldn't be able to be around if I was pregnant. She knows that my hubby and I are ttc and said that we would work around it if I were to get pregnant. It can definitely worry you when you are ttc and still young and know that it may not be the best time because of school or work duties but I know from personal experience that if you want something bad enough you will find a way to work it out. It worried me at first too and I kept wondering if we were making a mistake since I knew my plans for school and after graduating but I decided I wanted a baby so much that I would just figure it out when I got to that point.

Your right! My husband made a really good point that I had not previously thought of earlier. No matter what, I will always have physical and demanding work in the agricultural industry even after I graduate. There will never be a "good" time for me to be pregnant, but I know that I want to make the time to be a mother. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed just thinking about being pregnant and being a mother, but at the same time just thinking about motherhood makes me smile. You have to take the good with the bad! My husband is more then capable of providing for a family and I know he is really wanting to be a father. I enjoyed hearing your story! It makes me feel good about the decisions my husband and I are making. It helps to know that other young couples are in our shoes!

Welcome grad girl. I'm in university in the UK. I originally started TTC around the start of my second year (thinking I could have the baby in the summer). However in still TTC and I'm now a month away from the end of my degree.
I think TTC while at university is fine, but like with all things. You will have to accept the up and down emotions you'll have and continue to soldier on and do the work. If that makes sense?

I'm not looking to probably be doing IVF/ICSI next cycle during my dissertation and exams. Not ideal. But I'm desperate to become a mum and had no idea we'd have such problems.

Oh I study Psychology by the way :)

Welcome grad girl. I'm in university in the UK. I originally started TTC around the start of my second year (thinking I could have the baby in the summer). However in still TTC and I'm now a month away from the end of my degree.
I think TTC while at university is fine, but like with all things. You will have to accept the up and down emotions you'll have and continue to soldier on and do the work. If that makes sense?

I'm not looking to probably be doing IVF/ICSI next cycle during my dissertation and exams. Not ideal. But I'm desperate to become a mum and had no idea we'd have such problems.

Oh I study Psychology by the way :)

I believe it will take me a while to get pregnant because I have been on BC since I was 16 to regulate my period. I guess everything is on God's timing, so if it is meant to be it will happen. I really want to be a mother as well! I believe I could juggle a baby and college. I defiantly would have the family support that I need. On top of my husband wanting a baby so bad, my mother is also constantly pushing me for a grandchild! I'm her only hope for grandchildren! :dohh:

Hey everyone! Care If I join> I'm 21, Dh is 18.
Been ttc since I got off of Depo Feb 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->