Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Hi ladies not sure if you will remember me but.after my husband.leaving me 2weeks a go I am now looking down the sperm donor/co parent route :)

Wil re start taking my agnus cactus & folic acid tomorrow & hope my periods will return soon.

Obviously I would prefer to have my husbands baby but through no fault of our own that won't happen now xx

Hi ladies not sure if you will remember me but.after my husband.leaving me 2weeks a go I am now looking down the sperm donor/co parent route :)

Wil re start taking my agnus cactus & folic acid tomorrow & hope my periods will return soon.

Obviously I would prefer to have my husbands baby but through no fault of our own that won't happen now xx

Good Luck with your journey :)
Hope it goes well for you!!

af showed yesterday :( seems to happen every time I should be used to it by now but instead it makes me a little more sad and little less hopeful

Alright guys so I thought AF came but the whole thing was basically only spotting. It lasted about a week but never got heavy. So then a few days went by and I noticed I have been very tired and very grouchy for no reason. I've been pretty stressed and am taking a lot of classes so that I can graduate in a couple months but this week I'm on spring break. So I've been able to sleep in and not stress about school. However, like I said before I've been so tired despite sleeping in all week and very grouchy. This morning I took a test and I assumed it would be negative and that I just had a very light period but when I looked at it I thought I saw a line! I showed hubby and he sees it too! Now I'm even more confused because I thought AF came even though it was late a few days and extremely light. Then I take this test and see a faint line??? I took these pics about an hour after the test so thats why the control line looks kinda purple but what do you all think??? I'm gonna buy another test tomorrow and take it Tuesday morning.
https://i46.tinypic.com/yexkn.jpg https://i45.tinypic.com/2qsw5tj.jpg

Oh hey hun!
Welcome back.
How are things? <3

Af showed her head yesterday. Anyone know of really good ways to help the cramps without taking pain killers? I normally drink some earl grey and a hotwater bottle.

Having a hot water bottle is definitely best other than painkillers. Up until the past couple of months I've always had painful and progressively worse pain. To the point where I'd be screaming and wanting an ambulance :wacko:
I usually take tramadol for pain like that, although it gives me terrible hangovers afterwards.

If you do decide to take painkiller, anti-inflammatories like ibruprofen is best :)

Midol is the only thing that will work for my cramps and ibuprofen but I'm fortunate enough to not have a lot of cramps but when I do get them they're a nightmare

I always have them, its not that they are painfull its just annoying. And I normally take annaprox or torodol, but they make me sick taking them.

Hey everyone! Care If I join> I'm 21, Dh is 18.
Been ttc since I got off of Depo Feb 2012

Hey!
Sure, come on in! :)
How're you?
<3

Been off of depo since February 2012. I've been having periods twice a month starting in February. The first two were 9 days apart and 10 days between the third and fourth, so i take that as a good sign. They're getting further apart.
The witch left yesterday, thank god!!! Now to start bding!! :D

Hey everyone! Care If I join> I'm 21, Dh is 18.
Been ttc since I got off of Depo Feb 2012

Hey!
Sure, come on in! :)
How're you?
<3

Been off of depo since February 2012. I've been having periods twice a month starting in February. The first two were 9 days apart and 10 days between the third and fourth, so i take that as a good sign. They're getting further apart.
The witch left yesterday, thank god!!! Now to start bding!! :D

Oh, great to hear!
Keep us updated! :D

I'm glad your looking into more options hun! I hope it goes well for you :hugs:

Hope you ladies are good! X

Hi guys,
how is everyone getting on?
Where is everyone in their cycle right now?

I think I could be 4DPO today... This month I haven't really 'focused' because I've been super ill with a cold and an infection. I still BD'ed 3 times though... around ovulation time. I'm not sure when I ovulated, I just went with my CM. BD'ed when it started becoming thinner, wetter... So we'll just wait and see I guess. Fingers crossed though.

I'm doing alright af just left yesterday so I'm waiting to ovulate :)

I'm happy in some ways, sad in others...
I'm 11DPO today, had some problems with some HPTs, one of which was a :BFP: but once again, seems like it might've been faulty :cry:
It's agonising to have your hopes raised and think 'this is it!' and then have then torn away once again!
However, my good news is that we've just booked a 10 day holiday to Orlando! Cannot wait to escape this place! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->