Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

I'm happy in some ways, sad in others...
I'm 11DPO today, had some problems with some HPTs, one of which was a :BFP: but once again, seems like it might've been faulty :cry:
It's agonising to have your hopes raised and think 'this is it!' and then have then torn away once again!
However, my good news is that we've just booked a 10 day holiday to Orlando! Cannot wait to escape this place! :happydance:

Oh hun, sorry to hear that. ):
What brand are you using?
Awhh, hope you have a good time! It'll give you a chance to relax. :D <3

Thanks hun! Yeah, it'll be awesome to get away! The last holiday we had was our honeymoon and we got married 3 years ago! Although we go away on our wedding anniversary, exciting! :)

I used IC's and Clearblue... stupid tests :(

Awhh, that sounds lovely :)
Yeah, I always tend to use Clearblue.

Does anyone's OH smoke?

Good to hear, hun! :)
Do you know roughly when you ovulate?

Well this last cycle was 34 days & all the ones before have been 28 day cycles.. last cycle I ovulated day 23 so I kind of have an idea been temping & using opks again. This last cycle threw me for a loop so don't know when to expect af :/

Hey, ladies! I'm 21! We're NTNP for our first LO. I say NTNP because it's hard to actually TTC right now. My husband's career requires him to travel out of town, sometimes out of state a majority of the time. So, it's hit and miss in this household :(

Welcome REM :)

I haven't been online in a few days, I had a few days off work and me and my boyfriend spent it together, going on hikes and what not...But we decided to NTNP, We are thinking about moving out of the province so if it happens it happens if not i will be bummed but it isn't the end of the world.

Welcome rem. hey girls, I haven't been on the last couple weeks as I have had two weeks of work :D and I me and my oh have been house hunting. We have found the one we want and just been sorting that out and packing. We get the keys tomorrow. Whoop! Moving on Thursday. How's every one doing? I got bfn last cycle. Af left a couple of days ago so just waiting to ovulate. Fingers crossed for cycle 2 :) xx

I'm CD5 right now... AF has almost finished!
Can't wait for her to leave as we're on special fertility low GI diets right now... Really hope this will help us! :)

Good to hear Hun :) let us know how it goes for you. I'm pretty nervous right now. I'm 12dpo. Since 10dpo I've had increased CM, milky white, some stretchy - dont think I've ever had that at this point in cycle before. I've had some cramps as well but different from AF cramps, more around my belly button... AF due on Sunday... But no sign of her so far... I also had a headache all night last night.... Super, super tired.... Soo... Any thoughts?

So waiting to ovulate?

Pretty much :) I am using the maybe baby app on my phone to track things, and its says Maybe.. lol but my cycles are still trying to even out I think so its hard to be sure exactly when

Well good luck and let us know how things are going. :) AF due tomorrow for me... No sign of her so far... Had some good signs as well!!

Babydust Strongerdust!
(that looks funny! :haha: )

Hi All! Can I Join? I am 22 :) We are TTC Baby #1. I had a miscarriage at 12w in October, and we have been trying ever since (took a few months off to let my body get back to normal)

Currently 5 or 6dpo. No real symptoms today besides sore boobs, but that happens most 2ww's, regardless.

Hi guys! Hubby and I are both 22 (23 for me in May!) and we as TTC #1!

How goes it? I am five days untill O So maybe this month I will be lucky

Hi guys,
welcome!
How are you?
Where about in your cycles are you right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->